• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

RenoTurk said:
Have you play FF9?

(FF9 Kuja is male in american but he have female body and look of female. Ironic, Kuja is FEMALE IN japanese version XD)

It might be same thing with Marlx ;_;

now dats f***ed up right there..! O__o;;

ps- if you hate anybody besides family members, like cheerleaders, sluts, bullies, etc. you may post a Life or Death Challenge for them in my "post your Saw games" thread just read the rules and enjoy the game!

RenoTurk

here is picture

http://www.ffshrine.org/ff9/fmvshots-disc2/09-kuja-bahamut/00038.jpg

00038.jpg

http://www.ffshrine.org/ff9/fmvshots-disc1/18-burmecia/00017.jpg

00017.jpg

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Now dat there is f***ed up!!! o__O;;;;; thats the pic of a babe! not DUDE! what were they thinking?!

RenoTurk

JaCk PumkIn KinG said:
Now dat there is f***ed up!!! o__O;;;;; thats the pic of a babe! not DUDE! what were they thinking?!

I know lol (I am going to represent SquareSoft/Square-Enix's old games since they might happen to Marlx in KH:COM

Awards
WooT!!!^_^ I feel so special right now! I actually bought the KH CoM Manga at lil' Tokyo last November! I can scan pics if u want! There's this really interestin' page of Marluxia*cough, cough*, Marluxia fans, I caution...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
OMG. So they are now starting in on CoM. Do these fools know no bounds? Now they are going to try degrade Nomura's vision again and by the look of it, it's going to be ten times worst. The KH manga was worst piece of writing I've ever read. Now this looks like it's going to be even worst. I know what they're problem is, but they really need to stop making fun of Nomura's work. And the fact this stuff gets published is even more appalling. No wonder Nomura and Square is playing mind games with everyone on release dates. It's pay back for this outrage.

This CoM manga is going to suck and I advise everyone not to buy it. If you're a true fan of KH and Nomura, you will not buy this. This is trash and an insult to a person's intelligence.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
where is KH manga sold? I looked at borders..but they don't have it..and they have A LOT of manga..anyone have suggestions?

RenoTurk

suicidal-kairi said:
where is KH manga sold? I looked at borders..but they don't have it..and they have A LOT of manga..anyone have suggestions?

check book store in mall, order on ebay or their company's online store? >_>

Puck

Hahahahahahaha. Oh man. It's worst than I thought. Now I get it. They made this for those people who want to make fun of KH. Yep, I can see how this would do well in the U.S. I can clearly see no one has any respect for creativity anymore :rolleyes: . If it doesn't have graphic violence, swearing in every sentence, and some hero who looks like he's on cocaine or thinks he's mister tough guy, it's considered gay or a joke. I can't wait to see what they do to KH2. And since KH2 is a more dramatic storyline, it's going to be cool to see these manga people make fools of themselves altering kick*** scenes into laughably bad scenes.

RenoTurk

King Sora_Strife said:
Hahahahahahaha. Oh man. It's worst than I thought. Now I get it. They made this for those people who want to make fun of KH. Yep, I can see how this would do well in the U.S. I can clearly see no one has any respect for creativity anymore :rolleyes: . If it doesn't have graphic violence, swearing in every sentence, and some hero who looks like he's on cocaine or thinks he's mister tough guy, it's considered gay or a joke. I can't wait to see what they do to KH2. And since KH2 is a more dramatic storyline, it's going to be cool to see these manga people make fools of themselves altering kick*** scenes into laughably bad scenes.

that is your opinion, not our.

Care to show me what wrong with manga.. (I MEANT DETAILS and Explain why!) Please provide a reasonable and long details why it suck then I would understand your view, but I dont see anything wrong with it. (I just read KH Manga 2 and it was little hilarious)

Puck

RenoTurk said:
that is your opinion, not our.

Care to show me what wrong with manga.. (I MEANT DETAILS and Explain why!) Please provide a reasonable and long details why it suck then I would understand your view, but I dont see anything wrong with it. (I just read KH Manga 2 and it was little hilarious)

Okay here's the list:

*The drawings suck. They look nothing like the KH characters( look at Marluxia in KH2 and in CoM then look at his drawing in this manga. They must've heard people say that Marluxia looks like a girl so they gave into the demands of a few. How unprofessional. And did I mention bug boy, I mean, Sora).

*The characterizations of the characters is poorly done( especially Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Aladdin's characterizations. I fear what they're going to do to Axel and the rest of the Order).

*Making dramatic or normal scenes into some unbearbly stupid scene like when Sora first meets Leon. That normal scene from the game was turned into some poorly excuted and may I add WAY over the top scene. The Riku reunion was also weak. This manga could've took the exact scenes from game and added new scenes to further develop the characters. That's good writing. To take a source material and expand on it. Instead they took scenes, altered them into stupid scenes, and totally took out any forms of character development. In the game, I actually cared about what happens to Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I actually was eager to see what would happen next and advance on to another world. I was looking forward to when Sora and Riku would be friends again. In this manga and the way they portrayed things, I did not care for the characters. They all acted so rediculous it wasn't even funny nor enjoyable. The storyline of KH isn't a joke, it's actually supposed to be a serious storyline with a few hints of humor. This portrayal makes the whole storyline look like some sort of joke and it's definitely meant to be a pure 'F-you' to Nomura. All the scenes from each world is so dorky that I was actually frightened to continue reading. I actually had to stop for a day because it was so terribly done.

*Editing out good scenes from the game. Not also do they alter scenes but they take out some very good scenes from the game. I don't know what they're goal was in making this, but it was certanly to make KH look good.

*No action. If I remember, Kh had loads of action in it. There's no signs of action in this manga and when there is, it so rediculously bad. There no AC style or comic book looking fights( like in KH2), instead there's just boring altered into some joke scene after another.

I have more reasons but those are my main reasons why I hate this manga. If you're one those people who thought KH was a joke of a franchise this is the sterotyping rag for you. But those who appreciate art and Nomura's TRUE original vision will not pick this trash up. I'm truly ashamed of whomever came up with this manga. If this is any sign of what people will do to KH without Nomura's help, then this franchise will be doomed. And now I can honestly say that I do not want anyone to make a KH T.V. series or movie.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Well....Kingdom Hearts has Disney & it's a kid's game so what did u expect?
The manga is rated ALL ages & the game is Rated E(or w/e)

I actually like it & so what.....they do curse here & there, & it is a bit kiddie but that's what it's suppose to be. If the manga was rated 13+ then I would be mad cuz it lacks many things but it's not.

It's like anime/manga.....when they make a anime, they want it to be differ from the manga sometimes but with the same plot....maybe that's what they are trying to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back