• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I don't recall them actually using the term god though. They mostly just talked about heroes.

Herc: "My father, Zues, is king of the gods."
Ven: "Woh Herc! You're a god!"

And I'm pretty sure the word God is used in KH2, during the first visit involving the whole Olympus Stone.

I'm pretty sure the only time it may not have been used, was in KH1 OC. (I'm not counting CoM nor Days, it wasn't used in those anyhow)

UltimaJackpot

I'll just leave these here.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

With more to be found here.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'll just leave these here.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

With more to be found here.

Those pics are more clear IMO. That's great. I can see the Nightmare Bats in the Zou Elephant fight, along with Riku fighting them inside Monstro.
I have a feeling they may be more common Dream Eaters.

And it appears they expanded upon Pleasure Island, I'm so happy.

It also looks like there'll be more than just Monstro and Pleasure Island. The place where Jimminy is standing on Riku's shoulder, is Geppetto's home/workshop. So we'll see him leave to search for Pinnochio, and then that's where Monstro will come in.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Am I the only one who thinks we won't fight Frollo in this game, just meet him? While leaving the world in DDD with suspicious about him, and become enemies in KH3, were the Frollo fight is more likely to happen.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Am I the only one who thinks we won't fight Frollo in this game, just meet him? While leaving the world in DDD with suspicious about him, and become enemies in KH3, were the Frollo fight is more likely to happen.

I too don't think we'll fight Frollo. Sadly it looks like the Dream Eater boss will take the place. If they decide to follow the movie plot though, the most I could see would be a scene depicting the end when Frollo falls while trying to kill Quasimodo and Esmeralda.

Kevin Perez

No, no, no, no! We must have a Frollo fight! We must! Queen Grimhilde was ripped off a battle with Aqua, who should've fought her, not the damn Magic Mirror. We can have Frollo become some monster-hybrid or use the power Darkness or something like that. Anything just please let their be a dman battle. Please! And let Hellfire be the theme! For a Disney themed game, Squeenix sometimes undermines the Disney magic. No Gaston or LeFou in Beauty and the Beast, despite being a good world, was teh sux0rz.

TheKHPlayer

No, no, no, no! We must have a Frollo fight! We must! Queen Grimhilde was ripped off a battle with Aqua, who should've fought her, not the damn Magic Mirror. We can have Frollo become some monster-hybrid or use the power Darkness or something like that. Anything just please let their be a dman battle. Please! And let Hellfire be the theme! For a Disney themed game, Squeenix sometimes undermines the Disney magic. No Gaston or LeFou in Beauty and the Beast, despite being a good world, was teh sux0rz.

Well..in these scans, your chances are under .001%

blueheart

Bronze Member

Why can't this all be in KH3 instead?

micbeasty

Well I for one don't believe we'll be seeing Stromboli now, seeing as the cage that Pinocchio is inside of where his nose is elongated and tipped with flowers looks to be happening on pleasure island now, but it is the same scene considering the blue fairy is there to free him. I'm glad the blue fairy is being included though she is one of my favorite Disney characters. And also from the amount of HP that is shown when battling in City of Bells, this leads me to assume this will be our first playable world.

Edit:::
Can someone please translate the new cutscenes please?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm that reminds me, that could be one reason why they suddenly started changing the words of the spells Holy and Life. The new names are now Faith and Raise.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How would they avoid a Frollo fight anyway..will clopin be the final boss then you'll have to leave for some reason...

Easy...you didn't have to fight Lady Tremaine in BbS, but she was still disposed of. I can see something like that happening where Frollo allies with the Nightmares, but the plan backfires, ultimately ending in his death that will obviously happen offscreen.

Also, as previously stated, I doubt Stromboli is in this considering that scene is a replica of the one that takes place in the movie, just without Stromboli lol xP I'm curious if Pleasure Island is going to ever have a mass number of children on it. I can't help but notice that it is in really good condition which means that either 1) The children are still there or 2) The children have not reached it yet, because in the movie, after the kids are turned into donkeys, the place is an utter mess. So I don't know how that is going to work, with KH finally have a lot of NPC's (nope...but I can dream). Also, the more I see this, the more I'm skeptical about Honest John and Gideon because they do not show up in either places (Monstro or Pleasure Island). They may be hinted at or spoken of, but they probably won't appear :( This world is slowly seeming quite lonely.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Edit:::
Can someone please translate the new cutscenes please?

From Oishii on KH13 (KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - 17 screenshots of Kingdom Hearts 3D shown on Famitsu.com - KH13.com Forum)

Captain guy to the Judge
Judge Frollo, this is serious!

Judge Frollo to Esmeralda
At last we’ve caught this witch!

Fairy to Pinocchio
Oh Pinocchio, what happened to your nose?

Pinocchio to Fairy
I’m sorry. You helped with my wish yet I still said a lie.

Gipetto to (Sora?)
Pinocchio did come back but he’s gone and run off somewhere again!

Quasimodo to Esmeralda
So, lets go!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Omg, the scans just keep coming! Thank you so much KHI members :)

I thought the elephant was a dream eater? or is he an enemy? It looks like Sora is attacking Zou elephant.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Omg, the scans just keep coming! Thank you so much KHI members :)

I thought the elephant was a dream eater? or is he an enemy? It looks like Sora is attacking Zou elephant.

The Dream Eaters are both enemies and allies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It was something I have over read it seems. It happens. Thanks for the clarification however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back