• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Scan%2015.jpg

^ I believe that this is proof of the court of Miracles!!! This looks exactly like the tunnel to the court of Miracles and it is featured on the HoN world page :) Correct me if i'm wrong though, just glad to see more areas explorable in the game so far!
THE COURT OF MIRACLES, SWEET! All I need is a confirmation of Clopin and/or Honest John and Gideon and I'll bet these worlds will be favorites out of the whole series, (Even though they technically are already!)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Clopin should show up.

He sets up the entire backstory!

[video=youtube;P2LXn-DCRjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LXn-DCRjQ[/video]

And that's kinda key for everyone's relationships.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, so I've been brainstorming about these dream versions of these characters. That Nomura interview earlier said the worlds we visit are locations dreamed up by the world, but nowhere did it say that those worlds are dreaming the people in the world or that the people aren't real.

If they were dream people, where are the real people?

The real people are with the sleeping world, sleeping themselves.

Roxas to Namine in KH2 said:
"I see myself the way you remember me, and you see yourself the way I remember you"

So if the sleeping world is dreaming the location, it could also be influencing the resident's dream forms as well. The world may be reflecting how it remembers the residents before it fell asleep and that has altered the resident's memories temporarily.

Thinking about Lonbilly's theory that memories may play a role in DDD, I am almost certain that the Dream Eaters will play a role in reawakening these memories in the world residents who may have encountered Riku and Sora in the past.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
All they need is to confirm that Clopin will appear and we get to fight Frollo and Notre Dame will have all I could ask for in KH.

Now regarding everyone in the Realm of Sleep being a Dream of real people sleeping in the sleeping worlds. Well we knew that since TGS. But it's not like these aren't the real people themselves. It's just no their physical body, it's their mind/heart/whatever enters the realm of sleep as their physical body and world sleeps. I'm positive once the sleeping worlds awaken and they return to the Realm of Light that all of the residents of those worlds will remember their encounter with Sora and Riku in the Realm of Sleep, the memories of their dream experiences will carry onto themselves in the realm of light and be remembered as though it was normal memories.

As for death in the Realm of Sleep, I expect them to pull something like what some old native american cultures believed, that if you were to die in your dreams then you would never awaken in the real world, and that is why you always seem to wake up before you die in a dream. They believed the part of you in the dream was a real part of you, just as real and important as your body, and I think we'll see a similar situation with the Realm of Sleep in KH3D.

Seadrin

Awards
Wait a minute... In the scan with the phat paragraph, it states that the reason Sora and Riku have the appearance of preKH or KH1 is so that "Even those they've met before wont recognize them." So is it that they don't remember? Or just don't realize it's them? Sora looks the same. So how does that make sense?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Wait a minute... In the scan with the phat paragraph, it states that the reason Sora and Riku have the appearance of preKH or KH1 is so that "Even those they've met before wont recognize them." So is it that they don't remember? Or just don't realize it's them? Sora looks the same. So how does that make sense?

I think it's that they haven't actually "met" yet(if you get what i'm saying)

Jiminy knows Sora from way back in KH1 so he knows how he looks, how he changed etc. In the screenshot he doesn't seem to know him.

So yeah...i wonder if Sora & Riku know them though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Jiminy: halt! No children allowed.

Sora: bitch please, u rote our adventures.

Jiminy: don't call me bitch, whore.

This needs to happen <3

micbeasty

Okay can someone clear this up for me? My friend was telling me that since Famitsu is a weekly magazine we'll be getting two more worlds next week but we'd find out the worlds and smaller info from the Jump magazine on this Friday. I was under the illusion that we got two new worlds once a month from one week's issue.... Someone help clarify please :3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay can someone clear this up for me? My friend was telling me that since Famitsu is a weekly magazine we'll be getting two more worlds next week but we'd find out the worlds and smaller info from the Jump magazine on this Friday. I was under the illusion that we got two new worlds once a month from one week's issue.... Someone help clarify please :3

There is no way they'll release another 2 worlds next week. We should expect 2 new worlds to be revealed next month though. Maybe more than 2 new worlds since we have Jump Festa next month too.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
hopy shit these worlds are HUUUUGE

As of right now, the biggest world we know if the City of Bells, and the only playable areas we have seen thus far are the town square, the first level of the cathedral, the roof of the cathedral (only for boss battle so far), and this tunnel that appears to be the entryway to the Court of Miracles.
The cottage that Frollo burns down may only be in a cutscene for all we know, and it looks quite barren so I'm assuming it has a high chance of only being in a cutscene. Thus, right now we only have 4 playable areas in the world...not that big if you ask me.

All they need is to confirm that Clopin will appear and we get to fight Frollo and Notre Dame will have all I could ask for in KH.

Considering that Elephant Dream Eater looks like a mini-boss and then Riku has to face that Dream Eater atop the cathedral, I don't know if Frollo will be a boss. I can't even see him being a boss because I think Clopin has a bigger chance of being a boss IF he does capture Phoebus and Quasimodo like in the films, in which case Sora/Riku would stop him in a "mini-boss" fight.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I NEED MY FROLLO BOSS!!!!!
Anyways, I wonder if we could have a mini-boss fight with Honest John and Gideon in Prankster's Paradise. They're the most likely Pinocchio villains to appear due to their sprites being found in Days and being the most occurring villains in the movie. Not to mention that Gideon has that hammer of his!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I NEED MY FROLLO BOSS!!!!!
Anyways, I wonder if we could have a mini-boss fight with Honest John and Gideon in Prankster's Paradise. They're the most likely Pinocchio villains to appear due to their sprites being found in Days and being the most occurring villains in the movie. Not to mention that Gideon has that hammer of his!
If any Pinocchio villain is gonna be the boss of the world it'll be Monstro.

I bet Riku fights him, covering for Pinocchio's escape as an act of redemption.

Number Zero

If any Pinocchio villain is gonna be the boss of the world it'll be Monstro.

I bet Riku fights him, covering for Pinocchio's escape as an act of redemption.

Agreed. Wasn't thinking about the redemption part, but I think it'd be a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back