• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

As reported the other night, KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMix- will appear in this weeks edition of Weekly Shounen Jump, and today a scan of this has surfaced!

The scan shows off scenes from the original KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories, and KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days. The scan also shows off the new gameplay which cuts the command box down from four commands to three!

Edit: Thanks to Goldpanner, we have translations!

KH Three-Title Collection for You to Enjoy!

Title: KH 1.5 HD Remix
Release date: Planned for 2013
Price: TBA
Developer: Square Enix
Console: PS3
Genre: RPG
Roam the worlds, Keyblade in hand, in this RPG now revived for PS3!

Introducing, in commemoration of the series 10th anniversary, a HD Version in which you can enjoy the KH series rendered in high quality!!

KH FINAL MIX - Run around as the Keyblade Hero, Sora!
Sora is a boy who grows immensely from the experiences of his many encounters. However, a mysterious being in search of the insatiable darkness stands in his way...!

The three good friends have a dream!!
Riku: But if we don't go and see we'll never know.
^What is the secret plan Sora, Riku and Kairi are forming together...?!

VS Darkside!!
^As if symbolising darkness itself, a huge Heartless blocks Sora's path!

*Protagonist Sora
The Keyblade Hero. He battles on, hoping for the day when he can once more live at his hometown with his childhood friends Riku and Kairi.

Finally a HD Version: Power-up Ticket!
You can enjoy three games in one? And then on top of that, it's in HD? That's way too amazing!

KH 358/2 Days - The Chronicles of the Struggles of New Member to Organisation XIII, Roxas!!

A young man who was given the name Roxas, who has lost all his memories of the past. Having become a member of the mysterious group Organisation XIII, the tale of the young man's fate begins now!

You can enjoy the story as a video work!!
Roxas: You mean a day off to spend with friends?
^The story of Roxas' time in Organisation XIII has been recorded as a HD full-remake theatre.

KH RE:Chain of Memories - Introducing the Mysterious Black-Coated Group, Organisation XIII!

The story depicting what happened between KH and KHII. Adventure unfolds as our heroes wander through the strange Castle Oblivion.

What on earth is in Castle Oblivion?
Marlixia: We must gain the power of the Keyblade for ourselves, by any means.
^The deeper he travels into Castle Oblivion, the more Sora loses his memories. And what is the fate of Namine, the girl who can manipulate memories?!

(The reviewers are pretty excited and love the HD! They give it 5 stars for prettiness of graphics, for cuteness of characters, and for care paid to the remaking!)

Thanks to bKvEBVAvUq from Twitter!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'm going to miss that fourth command box... *Sniff.

Those screenshots looked beautiful~

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the scan!

Guys does the implementation of the KH 2-style Δ button mean that we will lose the power to send Goofy and Donald after a certain enemy? I always liked that and I couldn't figure why they didn't use it on later games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the scan!

Guys does the implementation of the KH 2-style Δ button mean that we will lose the power to send Goofy and Donald after a certain enemy? I always liked that and I couldn't figure why they didn't use it on later games.
Those two aren't connected?
The ability to send Goofy and Donald after certain enemies, whether it be to attack anyone, attack the one Sora is fighting, or take a defensive stance, was changed in the settings of the game.

The triangle commands will just be doing everything the fourth command option use to use, like Sonic Blade and opening chests.

And you are welcome! We work hard to make sure you guys get the KH news first!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm curious to know what it says above the Darkside battle pic. VS DARKSIDE?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
The ability to send Goofy and Donald after certain enemies, whether it be to attack anyone, attack the one Sora is fighting, or take a defensive stance, was changed in the settings of the game.

The triangle commands will just be doing everything the fourth command option use to use, like Sonic Blade and opening chests.

And you are welcome! We work hard to make sure you guys get the KH news first!

much appreciated!! ;)

i always thought that exactly because they changed the Δ function to include limits etc, that that somehow interfered with its KH1 function (use in battles); I can definitely see it becoming a problem with limits. Anyway, it's not huge, I just always liked that function. It was very useful when you wanted to run away from a boss for example. You just sent Donald and Goofy to distract him and you had some seconds of freedom.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Here you go, translation! Seeing these super old games played off as ~spoilery~ made me laugh a bit :p

(Please credit KHInsider or here!)

KH Three-Title Collection for You to Enjoy!

Title: KH 1.5 HD Remix
Release date: Planned for 2013
Price: TBA
Developer: Square Enix
Console: PS3
Genre: RPG
Roam the worlds, Keyblade in hand, in this RPG now revived for PS3!

Introducing, in commemoration of the series 10th anniversary, a HD Version in which you can enjoy the KH series rendered in high quality!!

KH FINAL MIX - Run around as the Keyblade Hero, Sora!
Sora is a boy who grows immensely from the experiences of his many encounters. However, a mysterious being in search of the insatiable darkness stands in his way...!

The three good friends have a dream!!
Riku: But if we don't go and see we'll never know.
^What is the secret plan Sora, Riku and Kairi are forming together...?!

VS Darkside!!
^As if symbolising darkness itself, a huge Heartless blocks Sora's path!

*Protagonist Sora
The Keyblade Hero. He battles on, hoping for the day when he can once more live at his hometown with his childhood friends Riku and Kairi.

Finally a HD Version: Power-up Ticket!
You can enjoy three games in one? And then on top of that, it's in HD? That's way too amazing!

KH 358/2 Days - The Chronicles of the Struggles of New Member to Organisation XIII, Roxas!!

A young man who was given the name Roxas, who has lost all his memories of the past. Having become a member of the mysterious group Organisation XIII, the tale of the young man's fate begins now!

You can enjoy the story as a video work!!
Roxas: You mean a day off to spend with friends?
^The story of Roxas' time in Organisation XIII has been recorded as a HD full-remake theatre.

KH RE:Chain of Memories - Introducing the Mysterious Black-Coated Group, Organisation XIII!

The story depicting what happened between KH and KHII. Adventure unfolds as our heroes wander through the strange Castle Oblivion.

What on earth is in Castle Oblivion?
Marlixia: We must gain the power of the Keyblade for ourselves, by any means.
^The deeper he travells into Castle Oblivion, the more Sora loses his memories. And what is the fate of Namine, the girl who can manipulate memories?!

(The reviewers are pretty excited and love the HD! They give it 5 stars for prettiness of graphics, for cuteness of characters, and for care paid to the remaking!)

theirlosthearts

Awards
Chaser said:

I just want to point out that while targeting was controlled in the customization setting settings, pressing triangle made your companions target whoever you were targeting. It may have required being locked on, and pressing it when you weren't locked on may have made them come to you. It's been so long that I don't remember exactly how it worked. I didn't find out until my second playthrough when I wondered what on earth the triangle button was for XD I'm not sure if that was even in the manual.

And five stars! KH is getting the love it deserves!

Ranko

I hope they do that for CoM.. I don't know about Re:CoM but in the original, whenever I summoned Donald, he'd do a magic spell that recovered the enemy over and over again. Stupid duck xD
Yes! As much as I enjoy Donald and Goofy's dialog they've always been useless in combat. It's one thing to be useless but in CoM Donald became a HINDRANCE! They really need to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back