• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

I'm pretty sure they fixed Donald in Re:CoM, either that or I don't use him too much.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
>Me at low health
>uses Donald out of desperation
>fires fire at fire heartless and blizzard at blizzard heartless
I'm dead

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I don't think they really need to change the AI because you can manually edit their behavior in "Customization" and they will become a lot more useful.

kingofgame981

Awards
I think this game will release in Q1 2013.

Just my way of thinking with this really early magazine information. And I also based on the previous title released they, most of them set on around January or March and around September.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Noticed something that may make some people happy.

Kingdom Hearts Part 4# - Destiny Island, Day One [Cutscenes] - YouTube

Go to around 2:47 in that video.

The screenshot in these scans don't look like they're cropped like the trailer was.

You're awesome!!!

Ok, having watched some videos and doing some research...

the cutscenes that KH13.com has are in 4:3 but the originals were apparently cropped in-game?
Very strange! I'll have to check my disc to remember the cutscenes' ratio.

ORIGINAL GAME - KH13.COM CUTSCENE

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
This one definitely made me laugh the most:

You learn this in the very first cutscene on DI WHY IS THIS A SECRET.

I think they're building a raft that ignores the laws of physics and can travel across space and time.

Or they're just building an ordinary raft. But I'm guessing there's more to it.

/sarcasm >:D

SuperSailorEarth

This one definitely made me laugh the most:

You learn this in the very first cutscene on DI WHY IS THIS A SECRET.
LOL at Shonen Jump trying to make an old game mysterious.

I guess for some of the younger people this is like a new game for them since the first one is 10 years old. Though if it is I sincerely hope they dont spoil the whole series by a simple google search

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I guess for some of the younger people this is like a new game for them since the first one is 10 years old. Though if it is I sincerely hope they dont spoil the whole series by a simple google search

Yeah, that's probably why they're doing it. I think it's nice that they're doing this for people who are new to the games. Not only that, but it's quite hilarious for us veterans!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

xD It's completely adorable. When I read the translation this morning I was giggling. It reminded me of the old days, actually. You know, when everything was mysterious and new. *nostalgia'd*

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

OH MY GOD DARKSIDE. THAT BOSS LOOKS TRICKY.

I AM SO HYPE FOR THIS GAME CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT OTHER BOSSES ARE IN STORE. ;P

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Wow this game looks awesome! I can't wait to find out what happens!

All right, I'm going to try and make some speculations on what I see.

Okay, so I see these three girls that look very similar to each other, one I think is called Kiari, so I think they're sisters. The one with red hair is sitting on that tree with those boys, Sora and Riku, the blond one is standing next to a woman with pink hair wearing a black cloak, and the brunette is with some other people and they're all wearing black cloaks. It says that Sora is looking for Kiria and Riku but mentions nothing about the two other girls so that's mysterious. Maybe they're long lost sister?

There's this other character called Roxas but I'm not sure if it's the blond kid or the red headed guy. It looks like he's a Days only character so he has to be one of the two. The girl that looks like Kari, but with black hair is there and they're all wearing cloaks so they must work together.

The blond Kiri doesn't appear to be wearing a cloak but I can't be sure, they're not showing much below the chin so maybe it's supposed to be a secret! @_@
But she's standing next to the woman wearing that cloak like the other characters so that must be the uniform for Organization XIII.

It looks like there's a different sister in every game so that's weird, maybe throughout the games Sora has to reunite the them? Or maybe they're clones!? lol.

For the final mix game it says that big Heartless "symbolizes darkness and the picture shows Sora fighting it so maybe it's HIS darkness. The game ends with Sora trying to defeat his own darkness, I'm calling it now.

Well that all I have for now, what do you guys think? Could any of my speculation be true?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am glad they took off the fourth command.
^What is the secret plan Sora, Riku and Kairi are forming together...?!
This gave me a good laugh. XD
And I am excited about the 5 stars.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I actually like how they got rid of the bottom command. I never liked having to go all the way down to the fourth command to do Ars Arcanum.

I just hope they don't change things too much as I much prefer the combat in the original game to the one in KHII. It just felt more challenging and freestyle to me, where KHII felt like everything was determined by those reaction commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back