• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan Observation + Summon Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

I didn't want to waste space so I just combined my two thread ideas into one.
If this have been mentioned before then please excuse me. Barely saw the scans today and im kinda behind. :\

Anyways first off I was looking at this pic: http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/famitsu08/bbs4.png
Well I noticed that the three were standing in a slightly bowed position. So im assuming that the person who appears at the staircase entrance based on the DKΣ3713 trailer is their Master. And so they're bowing and showing their respects and whatnot. Like I said if this was noticed before, my bad.

Ok the second part is just a thought. Do you think Roger Rabbit could be a possible summon for KH3? From what I know he's owned by Disney and he could throw like anvils and pies to attack enemies. And I think of him as a summon because unless they made a Toontown world (which I doubt) he doesn't really fit in any world, so a summon seems like the perfect spot for old Roger.

So what do you guys think about the scan, VAT's Master or the Roger Rabbit summon idea?

Cissy

Bronze Member
As far as we know there aren't any summons in BBS.

But, there could be, I guess.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I don't see them bowing in that picture, but I do believe that it is their Master showing up.

And if Roger Rabbit gets to be a summon, they better have Jessica Rabbit too.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I think that cat will be a summon. He'll shrink people so you can step on them or something...

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
actully i think Warner Bros. own Roger Rabbit along with Disney........... but that might be just the movie

"Who Framed Roger Rabbit" was hell with all the licensing and sh!t when it came out, so i dont know

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
actully i think Warner Bros. own Roger Rabbit along with Disney........... but that might be just the movie

"Who Framed Roger Rabbit" was hell with all the licensing and sh!t when it came out, so i dont know
I think Roger Rabbit is more Looney Tunes...

tdc456

They dont looked bowed at all.
I think it just looks that way because of the angle of the camera or they're looking up at something.
As far as summons, I don't think that that would be a very good summon to use.
It's really not that big a movie to use for a game like this.
Half the people playing would probably be saying "Who the hell is this?"
It wasn't a very big movie.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
They dont looked bowed at all.
I think it just looks that way because of the angle of the camera or they're looking up at something.
As far as summons, I don't think that that would be a very good summon to use.
It's really not that big a movie to use for a game like this.
Half the people playing would probably be saying "Who the hell is this?"
It wasn't a very big movie.

uuuuhhh, what are you talking about, it was very successful and well receved by critics. not to mention the breakthroughs in animation it made. you should really do research or you'll end up looking stupid

7 oscar nods and 4 wins and is noted for having many competing animation groups in one movie(Looney Tunes, Disney being the biggest)

invasian94

in that picture does anyone notice that thing that is on terra's waist, the thing that keeps Ven's shirt together, and the thing in the middle of Aqua's belt that little heart shaped thing does anyone know what that is?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
in that picture does anyone notice that thing that is on terra's waist, the thing that keeps Ven's shirt together, and the thing in the middle of Aqua's belt that little heart shaped thing does anyone know what that is?

It's been talked about before.

Most people assume it is the symbol of Chasers, or keyblade apprentices.

Cissy

Bronze Member
No.

Kingdom Hearts is Bueno Vista Games, the gaming production studio under Disney. It is also Square Enix, obviously.

I'm pretty sure that Buena Vista changed back to Disney Studios. There was an article somewhere, at some time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back