• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

scan detail.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
I noticed something strange about this new scan of Leon

vjump_1020_1.jpg

I noticed that the control panel he is standing at is the one that is in the FF8 world where he gets taught at the academy!!! I belive this points to there being an FF8 world.

sora_123

i don't mean to contradict u but it looks more like the control panel of the city of Esthar, where u shop for items. The control panel looks nothing like that.

sora is the best

I think thats the desk in ff8 so that would mean that it would have to be a ff world and the world would be Balamb Garden god i hope so and if thats true mabye theres also a world for cloud midgar mabye.

sora_123

Originally posted by sora is the best
I think thats the desk in ff8 so that would mean that it would have to be a ff world and the world would be Balamb Garden god i hope so and if thats true mabye theres also a world for cloud midgar mabye.
img1340qr.png

doubtful, if u look at the translation, u're will notice that leon mentions 'this little town' which seems to point out that traverse town may be back. i don't point this as a confirmation, but it seems likely, since pretty much every world seems to be coming back.

Translation-

Leon: This little town has been dealing with small... no, major problems.
http://www.sorasdomain.net/

Endgame

:D
sora_123 said:
img1340qr.png

doubtful, if u look at the translation, u're will notice that leon mentions 'this little town' which seems to point out that traverse town may be back. i don't point this as a confirmation, but it seems likely, since pretty much every world seems to be coming back.

http://www.sorasdomain.net/

Yes, but perhaps he is not reffering to his current location, for example, he could be explaining about traverse town to Cloud or someone else, or he may be talking about his next destination.

Apart from that, just because the panel is there does not point to a FF world. Before KH1 came out, if you saw a pic of donald and goofy at Mickey's castle, would you assume that the castle was a playable level? Perhaps this ff world you speak of is KH2's equivelent of Mickey's Castle.

sora_123

Originally posted by Zetsumi
Yes, but perhaps he is not reffering to his current location, for example, he could be explaining about traverse town to Cloud or someone else
Exactly what i meant, pointing out that traverse town may be back. Good point on the next destination theory. I remember reading an interview that says that Leon will be traveling to other worlds.
Apart from that, just because the panel is there does not point to a FF world.
I don't know if this part is reffered to me. I never said it was or could be a FF world.
Before KH1 came out, if you saw a pic of donald and goofy at Mickey's castle, would you assume that the castle was a playable level? Perhaps this ff world you speak of is KH2's equivelent of Mickey's Castle.
And i think this place/part is deffinately playable, if not there may be a Kh3!? Something that i deffinately don't want.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
To me it looks as if they're in a ship.
The Gummi ship will have a bigger role now, right?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
noticed that the control panel he is standing at is the one that is in the FF8 world where he gets taught at the academy!!! I belive this points to there being an FF8 world.
We have no way of telling it that is indeed the control panel from balamb Academy. It looks similar to it, but not exactly.

i don't mean to contradict u but it looks more like the control panel of the city of Esthar, where u shop for items. The control panel looks nothing like that.
That machine looks more like the panel at Balamb then in Esthar. Esthar's item panels are vertical and activated by touch. The machine there is going at an angle and has a keyboard.

Don't get to excited. The chances of a final Fantasy world are low, very low. Nomura made all the Final Fantasy characters live in Hollow Bastion. Except Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, Seifer, Fujin, Raijin, and Auron. But the main characters that are necessary for a FF world are in Hollow Bastion. A FF8 world would not make sense with a younger Seifer and no Rinoa. And a midgar world wouldn't make sense too much to the storyline if Aerith is still alive and no Sephiroth. And if it doesn't follow a storyline and missing some vital characters, why make it into a whole world. There is a line that seperates KH and FF. They characters aren't the same. If that machine is actually the one from FF8 then it might be an add on to a world. Such as an extra room in the library, or itmight be someplace to different entirely. It shouldn't be so surprising they're using some FF elements with a FF character with that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back