• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SB Street Rave in Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

I have absolutely *no* idea how to finish this with 1000 points in Twilight Town. <.< Help much appreciated.

Also, who do I talk to to play the SB Workshop Rave in Halloween/Christmas Town?

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
er . SB Street Rave is quite easy when you know what to do =) well you get 5 tries , right ? so that means you only need 200 points each time . now go up a HIIIIGH place . as high as you can without jumping ('cause a jump counts as a turn) . and then grind or jump , and do as many tricks as you can . hopefully you would've gotten more than 200 points . keep doing the same thing over and over and you'll be done in no time ` :)

Squall_Groupie

In Twilight Town you talk to the lady that you deliver letters for.
In Port Royale you talk to Will at the Rampart.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Here's what I did to get over 1000 points in Twilight Town:

You start by the stairs, right? So, just skate up to the rail, press triangle to grind, and grind until you get to that bridge/overhang thinger. Then you jump, and do as many tricks as you can (generally two before you land, sometimes three), and then go back and do it all again. And you're not timed, so after you land, you can just turn around, go back, and do it all over again.

M

mePoorGamer

To "Finish with 1,000 or more points" in the SB Street Rave for Twilight Town:

1). Go to "Market Street: Station Heights" of Twilight Town and speak to the [lady, (standing still in the street, with a white shirt and a yellow/black patched skirt), next to the "arch" you go through to get to the sandlot], posted by (keyblade_creator).

[you get 5 tries , right ? so that means you only need 200 points each time, (each try)], posted by (simplicity1love).

2). [You start by the stairs, right? So, just skate up to the rail, press triangle to grind, and grind until you get to that bridge/overhang thinger. Then you jump, and do as many tricks as you can (generally two before you land, sometimes three), and then go back and do it all again. And you're not timed, so after you land, you can just turn around, go back, and do it all over again], posted by (Darkened Heart).

3). As you're in the air jumping, just press, repeatedly, the square button for the "Method Grab" trick. This trick can be done 3 or 4 times in the air before hitting the ground; giving you more than enough, (over 200 points), each try.

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
They have a faq right up there in the sticky threads. The 100% Completion Guide. Now, most of the videos don't work anymore, but the ones for the SB raves do. They helped me considerably with my problems... except the Hades paradox cup... but other than that, it'll help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back