• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sayonara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Wow... 2 whole years since I,ve arrived here at this place and a freaking journey It's been.Well not that I wanna mourn on and on but It's time I,ve left.Today my mom announced that I can be on the computer as long anymore and I have to go to sleep earlier because of school,cuz I have to get up hella early (7:25 I think..) which means no all nighters for me.My body has become too used to being up at 5 o clock and I'm usually visted by my mom in the middle of the night who,ll get mad If she finds me on the computer.

Which means goodbye everybody.Though I just wanna say thanks to some people.

Breaking point: An older brother to me,and pretty much a grammar tutor.One of the greatest rp'ers of all time.

King Naruto: My black brother & best friend.

Breakdown/Prince Sasuke: My younger yet mature older brother in a way.

battlecry/Princess Sakura: My younger yet feisty ( and crazy XD Just kidding) sister.

Xiao: My fav little admirer,and best friend.

Zetsumi: My best friend, and forums best flamer.

Trunks: My rap battle buddy,and rp buddy.

XCursedXRebellion: Excellent Fanfics.Also one of the n00b police on the forums aside Zetsumi who make me laugh.

The Laughing man: My best friend

Mitsukai: Rp buddy,and best friend.

My bad for not mentioning everyone else,but I'm not in the mood to go on forever. :unsure: Being the pacifist I am I,ll say I hope you guys are happy,and n00bs I hope you control yourselves and realize It's getting annoying to see stupid threads.My bad for being a jerk,hope I come back and see you guys later.

La paz fuera tipos

Abel

Abel: Your greatest compatriot and mentor; and, of course, best friend.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
ya fuzzy come back ur a really cool person come back on weekends or sumer plz

yado

I taste delicious
Well, we lost another one. Later Fuzzy, the rp world will never forget you.....who am i talking about. just messing with you.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well don't know who are are but bye and good luck. Even though we will see you around probably, I mean come on I wake up more early than you, I would be on the bus on the way to school by the time you wake up. I get a lot of homework, but still get time to come on the KHI forums. I guess we will see you around from time to time.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Guess who’s coming back!

I guess I’m going to be able to get a little free time. Although, I said I would leave.Dammit! Somehow I knew that I would’ve come back.*grumbles* Well anyways I guess I will be staying a while. Although, I can’t guarantee I won’t be on too long, time is a limit for me and a terrible one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back