• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Say whatever you want to say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
The world ISN'T flat! OoO

Oh, and....
sasuke.jpg

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I sometimes think of life as a time limit game because before you die you whant to do a lot of things before that time comes wher you have to leave.

Haku

<3
I'm really nervous about a test tomorrow, I've studied all weekend but I still don't think that I'am ready.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^I know you how you feel, Haku. Today I played piano for at least 500 people. During the whole week, I was so nervous. But it turned out fine. I'm sure your test will too ^^

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Any one in band?I went to a thing called solo and ensamble last saturday!I WAS SO FRIEKING NERVOUS!I also have a track meet tomorrow!I'm so glad I can just let it all out now!I know how you people feel about being nervous.(I was so hyper about geting a supurier rating.(means I did perfect!)I'm just glad I could let out my hapiness,thx for posting this thread!(we also have testing, that starts tomorrow.wonder what state you live in, I live in OHio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back