• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saw VI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I understand that people are tired of these movies, but this thread is for discussion about the upcoming movie, Saw VI. If you hate the franchise, why bother go out of your way to bash on something you wouldn't see anyways? Recently, they've released a motion poster which is interesting by itself.

Check it out here

I thought this was going to be the last one, but apparently there's at least a 7th.

SAW VI Clip

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Saw Movies will be made every year around Halloween because they are cheap to produce and rake in alot of cash.

Until it no longer becomes profitable the series will still go on

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4227416 said:
The movie was good when it was a mindless
horror/thriller film.

Really, when for you has it been mindless horror film?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
The one thing people are mostly in agreement is that they can make a pretty damn good poster.

timthumb.php

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm pretty sure, almost positive that this one is the last one.

That is one amazing poster.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Poster image looks like a trap. See the thing at the very top? :] Look like each one of them has to keep spinning the carousel, so that 'whatever it is at the top' isn't pointed at them. Fuuun.

Or maybe not. :D;; I like the poster as well though~

Alot of people see these films to see how creative they can get with the traps, I think. I myself haven't kept up with the plot after the second one really, only the traps. :D

Marly

Awards
Eh, I sort of follow the plot, I really love the twisted endings they throw at you, even though most are a bit out there. I love the movies to see the sort of traps they can come up with.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I don't like the idea of a two minute trap. honestly, how are you suppose to survive, when you have two minutes to get yourself out of a trap. Also, notice how the poster just says "VI" hahaha not even the title's on it.

Marly

Awards
I hope you aren't saying two minutes isn't enough time, cause Amanda got out of her trap and she only had a minute.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Basically, I'm saying a lot of the traps are given a small time frame. Just because Amanda escaped the reverse bear trap doesn't mean she can do another trap in a minute. Traps should be longser, not just...okay this guy's dead, onto the next trap.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4229773 said:
when it started.
Saw isn't a clever film, but the torture is fun to watch.
It's the story that holds it back.

Really, I think the story gives it more depths. If it's justs a movie about traps, then it is a slasher flick.

Anyways

SAW VI Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back