• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saw Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
i just went out tonight, and bought bolth of the saw dvd's, and watched them back to back. in my opinion, they are really good, with a good sense of creepy.

SPOILER

i think that it's awesome that he chooses the girl to continue his work.

END SPOILER

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
The movies are great,good, and awesome. I love them both, I hope Saw 3 will be made soon. Also, having the girl to continue his work kinda like had me uhh disappointed...not to sound sexist..but I don't think Girls can kill better then a guy.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
yeah, but it's rumored that 3 will either be a prequel, or that jigsaw is still alive, because you see him smile in the van right at the end. yeah, he kills his victims in awesome, yet disturbing ways. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! it sort of reminds me of manhunt...

UnknownEnigma

ive never seen any of the movies....are they good? i just know they scary sorta but i dont know, are they like predictable or somethin'? ha i think guys just make it look fun but women like....just think of it as a job? just my opinion!

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I wanna see those movies tho I might get a little scared with all the gory-ness. But if I can handle texas chainsaw than I can probaly handle this.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
my sister almost had a heart attack watching saw II, she almost fainted when they start to get killed with the gun and the bat, and the idiot girl who got her hands trapped

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
lol that girl was really stupid... the only part that made me cringe was at the beginning, when i noticed the mask was filled with nails... ow... well, and the hypedermic needle pit. (why did that sob throw her in??? loserXD) so far, i've noticed nobody faint when watching it though.....

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah that drugdealer was such a puss, he was scared of needles but he got his throat slit so he died, he had it comming, oh and when he cuts himself in the neck to see the number giack! it was disgusting

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
ugh...all i've seen is the first one...and the little puppet CREEPS ME OUT.....my brother still goes through the trouble of going into the living room, turning on the surround sound, and playing the part where it laughs...that seriously has to be the creepiest puppet i have ever encountered....GOD i hate that movie..but may see saw 2...just to get the shy7 scared outta me....and maybe barf cookies

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
NNNNNOOOOOOOo don't hate the saw movies just because of the puppet... don't worry, it's not in saw II as much as the first one... you only see it during the 1st video, during the movie... i think... i really forgot.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
lol^ saw II was excellent, and in saw II you see the puppet about 5 times and yes, the puppet laughs again

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
*sigh* i guess i'll see it sometime......y'know in the first one, that was really umm...unexpected how jigsaw WAS the 'dead' guy in the middle of the room...i would've never guessed! <.<...is the puppet behind me! ahh! puppet!!!! >.>...and it's Cryppl3D!! lyke o mah gah!!11...yea..i'll see it................maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back