• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saw Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
i'd have to give it 9.9 repeating out of 10... there are some flaws... but it's freakin great. yes, dawning twilight, saw 1 pwnz all, mostly because if there was no saw 1, there would be no saw II.. LOLXD

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i had seen nuumber 2 without even seeing numer one but i watched number 1 after i watch number 2 lol and i thought they were both good

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
hey dawning, i wasn't making fun of you... and i think they're about the same, because they bolth have really cool ideas. i just like how there are more people in the 2nd, and each one has a specific "deamon" to deal with (ie something they did is their downfall)

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I love horror movies and Saw II as to have been the best horror movie I have every seen in the last ten years. I can predict all movies and this one had me guessing when it got to the end as did the other one I'm so glad I have seen these.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I love the Saw movies. Real mind benders they are. I like this kind of horror. Not one with some angry guy hacking and slashing. This one really gets you thinking.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I saw Saw II last night!

Trippy!
Gross!
Nasty!

Although i really liked it. That twist at the end... it was just awesome. It didn't get me creeped out and paranoid like some movies had made me... I just tried to avoid all sharp things. Like the pit with those needles... ewwwww.....

And when the girl put her hands in that box to get the antidote... ewwwwww....

and when...... i could just go on... every aspect of the movie was disgusting and the only thing that scared me was the puppet at the beggining and that creepy laugh...

ALthough I couldn't get enough of it. The intricate little "game" jigsaw laid out... the lesson to be learned from this... It was great. I bet Saw I wasn't as good... Or... I dunno.

And I saw a clip of Saw I with the guy getting tortured with the saw in the bathroom... Now that was what I was expecting in this one but really the guy hardly put on that puppet thing.

So glad I saw it : D

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
ooh sounds like fun but I don't think I'll be watching Saw II again for a while It's already traumatised me enough.

E

Eclipse

i have a question about the hyperdermic needles..what made it so deadly? did it have a drug in them or were they just empty needles?...i thought falling into a pit of needles was weak..but if they had drugs in them that would change my opinion lol

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I think that they were all used. And, to be honest, if I was being thrown into a pit of needles, I'd be pissed. Even if they were empty.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
falling on thousands of needles would hurt like a b*tch! also, i don't find the saw movies scary at all, but i love them because of the twisted endings the well planned and sick games jig-saw (or john) makes. out of all of the horror movies ive seen, only one has been able to truly scare me.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
And which would that be ?

Both of them weren't "scary" they were more.. shocking. and.. stupidity of the average person. I only have one example from the two movies, .. In SAW II, when the gril has to put here hands in the box, with the blades. What an idiot !
Seriously, she puts one hand in, gets the antidote, the drops it. So, you think ok she's gonna use her OTHER hand to hold up the blades, so she can get the hand that's in there out. BUT NO, she sticks her other hand, in the other hole, and decides to try and get the antidote that has already spilled.. stupid ! lol

S

Shadow Soldier

|shady| said:
And which would that be ?

Both of them weren't "scary" they were more.. shocking. and.. stupidity of the average person. I only have one example from the two movies, .. In SAW II, when the gril has to put here hands in the box, with the blades. What an idiot !
Seriously, she puts one hand in, gets the antidote, the drops it. So, you think ok she's gonna use her OTHER hand to hold up the blades, so she can get the hand that's in there out. BUT NO, she sticks her other hand, in the other hole, and decides to try and get the antidote that has already spilled.. stupid ! lol

That girl reminded me alot like Fran Drescher or whatever, from that show the nanny. She is annoying, and deserves to die!:mad:

Max~Panther

Shadow Soulja said:
That girl reminded me alot like Fran Drescher or whatever, from that show the nanny. She is annoying, and deserves to die!:mad:
ha ha ha! ohhh, *sigh* kids today. ok I'll admit that she's got an annoying voice, but "deserves to die"? Ha ha, I'm sorry, but a lover like myself could never let a fine piece of ass like that die. ;)

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Saw and SAwII are the best movies!...It made me want to live my life to the fullest!!!...
but in saw II where the guy went in to the furnece(sp???...fire thingy) was kinda lame...that was so predictable...then that idiot girl who her hands stuck in the blades...omgsh...

over all those movies are FREAKKY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back