• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saw IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Spoilers Will Be Present

Darren Lynn Bousman will return to the directing chair for Saw IV, after taking lead of the franchise with Saw 2, which was loved by many fans. Filming for Saw 4 will begin on April 16 for six straight weeks. Pre-production has already started on Saw IV, which is planned to be released on October 26, 2007.

"It's not often that a filmmaker is given the opportunity to follow a genuinely compelling character through two films, much less three. So I'm very excited about picking up the reins on Saw IV, and delving even deeper into the Jigsaw legend," Bousman was quoted as saying.

"Having Darren behind the camera gives Saw IV a real edge, so to speak," Block said in a statement. "He has led this franchise into box office history while proving himself a modern master of psychological terror."

Jigsaw will return once again to Saw IV, with Tobin Bell reprising his role, Saw IV will likely deal with the aftermath of Saw 3, and through flashbacks give us a glimpse into one of Jigsaw's previous games. The character of Jeff is set to return aswell, it is undecided whether he will be recast, or if Angus Macfadyen will be returning.

James Wan and Leigh Whannell will return to the project as Executive Producers, it is unknown who will be writing the script.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I already knew they'd make another.

Even with all the links they killed of in the 3rd, they still have many charachters to use up in the series. Honestly I'd like to see Doctor Gordon (guy who sawed his foot off), make an appereance. We never saw what happened to him. He cut off his foot and went out the room, we never saw him 'officially' die, and the series is infamous for plot twists. I mean, his body wasn't even seen in the house from Saw 2. Jigsaw left the room right after Gordon did, Jigsaw didn't kill him either, He despises murderers. Unless Amanda killed him too (frickin emo).

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's pretty clear Dr. Gordon survived. There was no point to kill him, he survived, beat the game, it wasn't necessary for Amanda to kill him either, or else that would have also been pointed out in Saw 3. Plus, Saw takes place over many timelines, so they can go back, bring back characters, no one is dead in this series.

Well, except in the present post-Saw 3 timeline.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
"Saw IV picks up right after Jigsaw's death in Saw III. Jeff must find his daughter before her oxygen supply runs out. He must uncover the tapes left by Jigsaw to unlock the clues to her location. Along the way he discovers unimaginable secrets about Jigsaw's past. And to make matters worse a character from the first film returns with a much different outlook on life."

Plot Summary from Imbd.

A charchter from the first. Gordon will probably make an appereance.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You're an idiot. IMDB is as bad as Wiki, the plot and script isn't even finished yet, how could someone know that when the script IS NOT finished. Come on, it's stupid. Anyhow, I think Gordon will probably be a "Secret Apprentice" Jigsaw was training, which is why he never came back for Adam.

I don't think it will revolve around Jeff either, he'll have a place in the film, but I doubt it'll be about him going through and discovering things, it doesn't work. And plsu he just wasn't an interesting character, he doesn't need the spotlight again. He'll probably be dead and fail, and his daughter wil die.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Probably, and I wasn't saying that this was the guranteed plot. I was just posting up what I had read. I'm not saying I believe that this will be the plot, because as you said, the script isn't finished.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i agree with I-D, i hope it doesnt revolve around Jeff. but i dont want the little girl to die. i mean, Jigsaw has never had an actual child as part of one of his games before i don't think. unless you count the kid from 2, and he wasnt really a child he was like a teenager. but it would still be interesting it they(the makers of the movie) did kill her.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i agree with I-D, i hope it doesnt revolve around Jeff. but i dont want the little girl to die. i mean, Jigsaw has never had an actual child as part of one of his games before i don't think. unless you count the kid from 2, and he wasnt really a child he was like a teenager. but it would still be interesting it they(the makers of the movie) did kill her.

ummm.....yeah....mabey im wrong. that what i think anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back