• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saw Ii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yes I saw the previews for this and I cannot wait for this movie at all. The first was very suspensful and there were some cool twists. Does anyone know when it is coming out?

Website
www.myspace.com
Heck yes, I so have to see it. I was soo amazed yet, utterly disturbed by the 1st one, I can't wait for another. D: Hopefully it wont be some crappy sequel, like some Disney movies though. :\

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Ha! It's pretty funny that the people posting in this thread aren't even old enough to get into Saw II when it comes out. Kids, leave the blood and gore to us grown ups.

I myself have been waiting for Saw II ever since I watched Saw back when it first came out. Most people can't see past the fact that it's about killing, but it's more than that. It's got one of the better plots I've seen in a while. The whole thing's a mystery, and it's fun to try and figure it out as you go. And that was with just two people locked in a bathroom together. In Saw II, there's eight. This should be interesting. Can't wait for October 31st (or close to then. The trailers only say Halloween 2005).

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Manchester Black said:
...And that was with just two people locked in a bathroom together. In Saw II, there's eight. This should be interesting.

"It's better because there's more."

I do give props to Saw for having Cary Elwes ("Princess Bride", "Bard's Tale" for PS2).

Last edited:

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Square Ninja said:
"It's better because there's more."

That's not really what I meant. I meant it'd be more interesting because there's eight people that are connected somehow instead of two. By no means did I mean it would be better.

Bard's Tale was awesome, by the way. Way too short, but still awesome. Cary Elwes is the man.

jk4eva

I was somewhat disturbed when I saw the first one (I actually didn't see the ending, but I heard the twist was something completely unexpected... XO) I do have to admit that it had a really interesting plot, as Manchester Black said, it has a deeper meaning involved than just simply killing.
I hate horror movies on a whole, so I think I might need to consider if I'd watch the sequel.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
doublesword2 said:
The most suspenseful movie of the year is coming out, SAW II! I so wanna see that movie. SAW I was the best movie ever!

I disagree. I think that Saw was a waste of 8$. It wasn't scary, it wasn't much of a thriller. Berely any suspence. I found it more comical than anything else.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
doublesword2 said:
i seriously thought that zep hindle was the bad guy. but i was wrong. and saw II is coming out on halloween

No, it's not.

Saw II is coming out October 28th. Last I checked, Halloween was October 31st.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Manchester Black said:
Ha! It's pretty funny that the people posting in this thread aren't even old enough to get into Saw II when it comes out. Kids, leave the blood and gore to us grown ups.

That will still not stop me. I am going the first day it comes out. Yes I agree that the storyline will be alot more interesting. Eight people connected and they all know eachother, but they may not know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back