• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saving at the end?!?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

You could save anywhere if you enable the "save anywhere code" with a GS or AR.

omnikey

all you have to do is go to final rest, save there and then board the gummi ship and go do all your other stuff then go back to final rest like i did and then beat ansem

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
KingdomKid17 said:
Awww..... man that sux! i really just wanted to go back and be able to get 100% without beating Ansem again

Are you suggesting Ansems hard or something, because he really isn't?!

Night Shadow

im not shure save after that would be a good idea anyway because how would you get the secret ending?(if you havent already earned it an either cant or wont download it of the internet)

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Secret Nobody.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. v.v I've beaten the game a good..ten times? with or without ASAS. The only thing I see after the last fight is that clip with Ansem and KH, and then Riku and closing the door, and the Kairi and Sora, and then the song and credits. Finally the part where Sora runs with Goofy and Donald, and then the cover of the game at the very end. That's if you don't have ASAS...if you have ASAS, just stick it there before the game and after the running part.

So I have yet to where you're finding...artwork. Do you mean original like a sketch or something?

And to stay on topic, I like not having to save because then I can keep going back and fighting to get back into the whole "mash the buttons" and not have to worry about dying or something because it doesn't save. I just go there when I need to get back into playing the game. And 'sides...if I save after the ending, how do I see the ending over and over again? >^.^<

KingdomKid17

The final artwork is the screen at the end where you can't do anything else but turn off the power. It can be three different things, depending on how well you beat the game. The main one is the game cover!

eternal darkness

KingdomKid17 said:
I have beaten the game over and over agian, but i can never save at the final artwork. Is it just my game, or is it like that way for everygame?? Please help me out here!!:confused:

LOL now this is definitely the nOObish RPG question I have heard of(j/k). In hardly EVERY RPG game you can't save it at the end it is stupid if you save it at the end because when you finally defeat a boss, what’s going to happen?

The boss will be dead and they will be no purpose of having a saving point of the game. But they are a couple of RPG's that continue but I don't think that any Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts or any Sqaure-Enix RPG games continue on with the story. Game like Level 5's Dark Cloud 2 continues and a few more that I can't remember right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back