• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saved By Mickey anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times have you been saved by mickey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Who here has been saved by mickey a whole bunch of times during boss battles? Who has NEVER been saved by mickey? I just finished my Proud Mode season in KHII, and when i saw the Battle Report after the credits, i had 13 times :lol: (Xaldin and demyx were pretty hard on Proud my first time)

Can't say I have

khfan13

When i played Proud mode, i had mickey come so much he didn't come anymore, it was on the Xaldin battle in Beast's Castle. I didn't have mickey come on the standard mode.

neokumamon

Man, I don't think I have played through Xaldin once without Mickey having to come save me! I was lucky enough to have him come twice in the same battle one time. (I think that was the first time I had beat him too)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
When I fought Xaldin the first time.
That was the only time, when I used Mickey. :D

Choc

Man Mickey saved my butt so many times during the Xaldin battle that I ended up declaring him my new best friend.

_Eliona_

Lol, I see majority got saved by the 'Mouse In Black' when fighting against Xaldin xD

I actually had to be saved by Mickey once, and yes it was when fighting Xaldin.
That fight pisses me off with all those flying lances (call them that) and that wind pulling and pushing you everywhere. Grr.. Still a Xaldin fan non-the-less ^^;

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I find it humorous that even in the KHII official strategy guide, the first words used to describe the fight with Xaldin happen to be, "The fight against Xaldin is extremely difficult."

Which I'm sure made most players nervous upon reading that. I mean, really, try harder to state the obvious.

_Eliona_

I already was aware the fight was going to be difficult. Seeing as where you are in that part of the game (it`s not right away so duh it keeps getting more challenging down the road) and being his element and possessing more then one lance. Just bragging how I got help from a mouse =]

Still, I find it really cool that Mickey helping was added to the game =]

_Eliona_

^Yeah because without Mickey for some players, you would be screwed and have to start all over cussing out the game all over again =/
After a few times of beating that game, you can actually defeat Xaldin on your own (duh) if you can remember how to do it right.
Because it`s a difficult fight, it makes it a fun one still =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back