• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saved By Mickey anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times have you been saved by mickey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterHearts7762

Who here has been saved by mickey a whole bunch of times during boss battles? Who has NEVER been saved by mickey? I just finished my Proud Mode season in KHII, and when i saw the Battle Report after the credits, i had 13 times :lol: (Xaldin and demyx were pretty hard on Proud my first time)

Advent Dusk

The first time I played through, I didn't get saved by him at all (not because he hates me, because I didn't die). But the next time Xaldin beat the 'Mickey' out of me. I had forgotten that could hapen, so it was actually a nice surprise.

hartlesscanadian

yea during the xaldin fight i countinually lost and wasnt saved by him at all for such a long time, prolly a week later just randomly he saved me

Key Kaliber

I didn't until the 2nd go-around of the game. It surprised and degraded me at the same time. Saved by a mouse ._.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I was only saved by Mickey once in the, I think it was either Xigbar or Xaldin. Can't remember the name, after I started using Sora again, I beat the snot out of him.
Edit: This was the first time I beat the game, I was never saved again.

Crystal

Silver Member
For kh2 only , i didnt get saved by him .
But if is KH2 final mix + , Mickey save me during the battle with Xaldin .__.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, Xaldin was one of the toughest fights. It was in Beast's Castle, right? Yup, him being in the air most of the time attacking me made it real hard the first time I fought him.

MasterHearts7762

The first time I played through, I didn't get saved by him at all (not because he hates me, because I didn't die). But the next time Xaldin beat the 'Mickey' out of me. I had forgotten that could hapen, so it was actually a nice surprise.

Yup, and i also found out that if you get the Saved By Mickey in a boss battle before the second visit to Hollow Bastion, you get him in the Org.XIII cloak,( the only fight i found this in was the one against the Dark Thorn heartless 1st or 2nd form in the first visit to Beast's Castle.)which i thought was pretty cool. :thumbup:

Advent Dusk

It seems like Xaldin is a sure-fire way to draw out the rat, whether it's because he stuffs his hood with cheese or because he actually is a total beast.

I'm going with the later.

I've also met Mickey fighting Xemnas. I had gotten overconfident and his water clones beat me down. Then lo and behold, my little rat saviour appeared.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I got saved several times by mickey facing Xaldin, and several times facing those possessed doors, I forget what they're called.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. Once, on Xaldin or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back