• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saved By Mickey anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times have you been saved by mickey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Three times, more or less. All against Xaldin.

Am I the only one who was like "Oh shit" the first time Mickey appeared? It surprised me; too bad he didn't really do much. D:

Rawrrr Roxasss

You're thinking of the Thresholder and the Beholder (the doors). I got him there too. And please don't double-post.
Don't you mean the thresholder and possessor? Haha sorry to correct you when that happened like a while ago. I probably have some kind of queer OCD :D

And yes I have been saved by Mickey, thanks for asking :p Several times as a matter of fact.

Advent Dusk

Don't you mean the thresholder and possessor? Haha sorry to correct you when that happened like a while ago. I probably have some kind of queer OCD :D

By all means, correct away. Though I thought the Possessor was the one that takes control of the ball room. If I'm wrong, disregard.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
First file: Xaldin, once

Proud mode: Xaldin, 3 times, and thats the time I beat him on Proud mode

Rawrrr Roxasss

By all means, correct away. Though I thought the Possessor was the one that takes control of the ball room. If I'm wrong, disregard.
Hmm, nah because that thing that controlled the ballroom was something else... AH the Shadow Stalker! Yes, that's it. Ya, the possessor controlled the thresholder because when the thresholder's HP went out the cute, little Possessor pops out. And then you destroy it with supreme ownage :p

MasterHearts7762

Hmm, nah because that thing that controlled the ballroom was something else... AH the Shadow Stalker! Yes, that's it. Ya, the possessor controlled the thresholder because when the thresholder's HP went out the cute, little Possessor pops out. And then you destroy it with supreme ownage :p

"supreme ownage" just made me crack up :lol: and your sig made me laugh even harder :lol: :lol:

MasterHearts7762

Excellent! We'll use your blood to sythesize an antidote! Finally, we'll have a cure for Xaldin and his freakishly cheap attacks...

...Now I can tell Mickey he's fired.

you are just KILLING me with the things you people are saying right now XD i cant breathe...
may i have permission from you to insert this quotation into my signature like so many people do?

VAT14

The first time I fought Xaldin I thought he was easy, but the second time he was stranglely hard. Micky saved me like 4 times.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
people seem to have such a hard time with Xaldin :lol:-but he is really hard, no wonder he's No. 3.

The Org's numbers don't mean squat. They were divided pretty randomly amongst the first sixth members which turned into Nobodies at the same time (or perhaps used a ranking system which already existed for them as apprentices), and after that, the numbers were handed out by order of recruitment.
Roxas wasn't number 13 because he was weakest :\ it was because he was recruited last.

MasterHearts7762

The Org's numbers don't mean squat. They were divided pretty randomly amongst the first sixth members which turned into Nobodies at the same time (or perhaps used a ranking system which already existed for them as apprentices), and after that, the numbers were handed out by order of recruitment.
Roxas wasn't number 13 because he was weakest :\ it was because he was recruited last.

yeah i know, of course roxas wasn't the weakest, and yeah about that ranking system among the first six, is it based of superiority(because Xemnas is the leader and he's 1)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back