• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save the Queen+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
squall leonheart said:
>> Stq+ has MP hastega and STK+ has MP rage..I think.

No... StQ has MP Hastega, StQ+ has a different ability, that I know has at least "Healing" in the name of it.

And StK has MP Rage, StK+ has something else.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Save the King has Item Boost (Useless....who freakin gives Goofy items, anyway? <_<)

Save the King+ has MP Rage

Save the Queen has Hyper Healing (Useless, all you ahve to do is equip it as an ability)

Save the Queen+ has MP Hastega

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
TheMuffinMan said:
Save the King has Item Boost (Useless....who freakin gives Goofy items, anyway? <_<)

Save the King+ has MP Rage

Save the Queen has Hyper Healing (Useless, all you ahve to do is equip it as an ability)

Save the Queen+ has MP Hastega

Like all ablilites, they compound, so Hyper healing is not useless (have them both equiped) but it is NOTHING like haveing MP Haste and MP Hastega equiped.

Kunoke

Riku the law said:
i dont need them cuz i dont need goofy or donald

Ha. I laugh at people who say that. You'd be surprised how much they really help in comparison to Sora being alone.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
Agreed. My team kicks butt with Goofy having the Save the King and Donald with his Save the Queen+. Then I got the Ultima Weapon on top of that.

pwn_teh_noobz

KH Player said:
Agreed. My team kicks butt with Goofy having the Save the King and Donald with his Save the Queen+. Then I got the Ultima Weapon on top of that.
why didn't you give goofy stk+?

I

inhiding

StQ+ and StK.

I switch off between StK and StK+ from time to time though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I never give Donald and Goofy items because they just waste them in 10 seconds, so regular Save the King is useless for me

And when having to choose between Hyper Healing, an ability that I can just equip to Donald, and HP Hastega, one in which I cannot, and is incredibly useful for Donald, I would choose Save the Queen+

swks26

Save The Queen is pretty good for Donald especially when he finishes his MP =D... and this + items are synthesis @@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back