• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save the Queen+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay then its probably just slighty better than the original, and maybe gives more exp. Serenity Crystals (I think that's what it's called) can be useful but with some items doesn't work. Like it doesn't work with Ultima Weapon.

jk4eva

Yes, you can upgrade 'Save the Queen', all you have to do is check the option to use a serenity crystal in the synthesis shop and it's available. ^^

The difference is the upgraded item has an ability that helps with MP restoration while the original is mostly focused on healing and HP. The stats do not change, neither does the design.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Save the Queen+ is better than Save the Queen, however, I think Save the King is better than +

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
there are such a thing as Save the Queen and Save the King+...you can obtain them after already obtaining the original STK and STQ weapons...you just have to synthesize them again with a serenity crystal added to them

pwn_teh_noobz

can somebody remind me save the king and save the king +'s abilities, i don't have my kh2 with me now

thanks

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
If you use a Serenity Crystal when recreating Save the Queen or Save the King, it's basically the same thing only with different abilities.

I forgot what Save the King +'s are, but I believe Save the Queen+'s is Hyper Healing, or something like that.

Savior of Dawn said:
If you use a Serenity Crystal when recreating Save the Queen or Save the King, it's basically the same thing only with different abilities.

I forgot what Save the King +'s are, but I believe Save the Queen+'s is Hyper Healing, or something like that.
>> Stq+ has MP hastega and STK+ has MP rage..I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back