• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save the King+, Save the Queen+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

huynh

yes i got the donal save the queen+ all you do is give it the the crystal that gives it a better version i forgot its name but you go to creation resyntanize the weapon but before you synthanize you give the thing a crystal that makes the quility or weapon better

I

inhiding

Just get the materials for each together again, and add a Serenity Crystal into the mix.

ErinRaven

I have to admit, I've synthesized the Save the Queen + and maybe I'm not paying much attention to donald when he's in battle, but I don't see much of a difference between the + and non +.

Any ideas?

cloud and ninja

all it is is differnt abilities and if u add a serenity crystal to other things itll give and upgarded verzion of that to.for example drive recoverys can be turned to high drive recoverys with a serenitiy crystal and elexers can be turned to megalixers

roXIIIas

Website
www.myspace.com
ErinRaven said:
I have to admit, I've synthesized the Save the Queen + and maybe I'm not paying much attention to donald when he's in battle, but I don't see much of a difference between the + and non +.

Any ideas?

well, donalds save the queen+ is supposed to have the hp hastega instead of hyper healing, and goofys save the king+ is supposed to have mp rage instead of item boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back