• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save the King+ and Ultima Weapon+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souten Ni Zase

How do I synthesize Save the King+ and Ultima Weapon+? I've already synthesized Save the Queen+.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
After synthesizing save the king, synthesize it again but with serenity crystal, it will be upgraded to save the king+, I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as Ultima+, The difference lies in their abilities, Save the King has Item Boost, Save the King+ has MP Rage, Save the Queen has Hyper Healing, Save the Queen+ has MP Hastega.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
There is no ultima weapon +, as for the Save the King+ do as Angel's prayer said and if you need items for it the best place for finding them is Cave of remembrance in the last part before the Data battles.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
In the cave there are every types of Nobodies in one place, one little location, you just go in and out and you get the items needed in 30 minutes.

Sexy Angel
There is no Ultima Wepeon +

To get Save the King+ you need to resenthysize Save the King but w/ a serenity crystal

:thumbup:

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
How do I synthesize Save the King+ and Ultima Weapon+? I've already synthesized Save the Queen+.
Save the King+? Just get the orichalcum(not +), and then the mushroom items (if your on final mix)/lucid crystals/gems.

And Ultima Weapon has no + version. lol

Souten Ni Zase

After synthesizing save the king, synthesize it again but with serenity crystal, it will be upgraded to save the king+, I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as Ultima+, The difference lies in their abilities, Save the King has Item Boost, Save the King+ has MP Rage, Save the Queen has Hyper Healing, Save the Queen+ has MP Hastega.
But when I was synthesizing STQ+, I used a Serenity Crystal, but instead of using on STQ, there was little box specifically made for it. I don't see one of those for STK+.

D

Drakin

The Ultima+ weapon does exist and I have used it in the game. HOWEVER, it is not possible within the context of the game alone. I had to use a commercial hack like a CodeBreaker cheat disk to enter a code for 'infinite synthesis materials'. But the Ultima+ does exist in that, if there were a way to get more of the orichalcum+ materials, it COULD be made. The program is in the game for it, it's just inaccessible without a little outside help.

khallsta25

Banned
just check on the internet put in kingdom hearts 2 cheats.go to a good website.then search when says something about save the king+ synthneis.and there is no such thing as ultimaa weapon+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back