• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save Data for BBS in 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a save data bonus in 2.5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is eventually announced and the various features added are detailed, do you think one of them will include being able to transfer your PSP save data of Birth By Sleep to your PS3 and unlock something in Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD?

I ask because if you transfer Birth By Sleep JP save data to Birth By Sleep Final Mix on the PSP, you transfer over your trophies and unlock prizes:

• Power Walker - Break Time
  • Keyslinger - Aerial Slam
  • Clockwork - Stopga, Slow
  • Arena Swoop - 1000 Medals
  • Dairy Devotee - Freeze
  • In the Munny - 1000 Munnies
  • One Down - Rhythm Mixer
  • Trinity Trohpy - Trinity Limit

It would be great to gain more than just trophy rewards, so if you think Square Enix will do something like this what kind of prize would you like to see?

(Here is a bit of information on transferring data from PSP to PS3)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It would be great if they've implemented something like that in 2.5; considering that the save files can be moved to the PS3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I would love it if the implemented something like that! Though I don't see them doing so. Hopefully I'm proven wrong!

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I do agree it would be pretty interesting. Hmm... idk what the prize would be though. Maybe a special Keyblade (Eraqus'?)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
If you can and you can unlock something, it's probably going to be something like PS3 theme, or those trophy rewards.

They could add stuff in, but I can't think of much besides keyblades or some commands, maybe.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure how possible it is since we only have the vanilla version of the game and the HD collection includes the FM, yes?

The Japanese version was still vanilla BBS save data --> unlock trophies & prizes in BBS FM. It would be the exact same concept, the only difference being that it is PSP save data to PS3 version.

And if it is a matter of there being differences in regions, there were clearly people in Japan who did not buy BBSFM who still only had BBS. To eliminate the difference, in all regions make it possible for the rewards to be unlocked using any PSP save data be it BBS or BBSFM.

If you can and you can unlock something, it's probably going to be something like PS3 theme, or those trophy rewards.

I feel like the trophy rewards would be a given, which was why I was asking about any additional rewards if they decided to. A theme would be nice, or maybe PSN icons of BBS characters.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
The Japanese version was still vanilla BBS save data --> unlock trophies & prizes in BBS FM. It would be the exact same concept, the only difference being that it is PSP save data to PS3 version.

Yeeeaahhh, I kinda edited that out because I realized what you were saying after minutes of realizing how half-asleep I am. I was thinking along the lines of transfarring (har-de-har) like in Peace Walker where you can use the same file for PSP and PS3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeeeaahhh, I kinda edited that out because I realized what you were saying after minutes of realizing how half-asleep I am. I was thinking along the lines of transfarring (har-de-har) like in Peace Walker where you can use the same file for PSP and PS3.

lol that makes sense. Yeah, I didn't mean using the save data to play. Just to get free stuff without doing extra work lol *lazy*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would love for something like this. Would give me something to do before the game arrives xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love for something like this. Would give me something to do before the game arrives xD

Lol, right? I'm planning on spending next week finishing up the trophies. I only need Arena Sweeper...and some other trophy I don't remember right now.

They could add stuff in, but I can't think of much besides keyblades or some commands, maybe.

Commands would be nice, just as long as they aren't overpowered like most of the other ones.

I do agree it would be pretty interesting. Hmm... idk what the prize would be though. Maybe a special Keyblade (Eraqus'?)

Like Vəntus said, you get Eraqus' Keyblade in the Secret Episode...I'm not sure if you can use it outside of the Secret Episode, though. It'd be cool if you could.

Vəntus;6003238 said:
You already get that one in the Secret Episode with Aqua. I don't see them adding another Keyblade...

Seems unlikely and unnecessary considering how many keyblade you can unlock in-game, anyways.

I would love it if the implemented something like that! Though I don't see them doing so. Hopefully I'm proven wrong!

It'd be really nice. Also I don't feel like doing all of those trophies all over again so it'd be nice to see them be automatically given when you start BBSFM. I'd actually really like to see a PS3 Trophy that says "True Master - Collect all in-game trophies" to make it all worth it all the more.

Light

faster than
Awards
Even though I would hope that there'd be some sort of a bonus I don't feel that it's gonna happen. On a side note it probably only takes 5 minutes to get most of the commands that would be related to the trophies. If there were bonus data, a theme would definitely be the way to go.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Maybe just like the unlockable Days Keyblades in CoM, maybe they can do something similarly here.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I would love if they allowed you to unlock PSN avatars. PSN avatars were rarely even made until a few years ago and I think KH ones would be awesome! I know a BbS theme will be unlocked when you beat the game like in 1.5 so I don't want to, I'm already indecisive enough haha

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ A kh psn avatar would be awesome!

I know its highly, HIGHLY, impossible but it'd be nice if the data unlocked the extra, non-world exclusive, keyblades or at the very least unlocked a new keyblade for bbs.
Like the save data would give you a rainfall+ or a ends of the earth beta for terra.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
^ A kh psn avatar would be awesome!

I know its highly, HIGHLY, impossible but it'd be nice if the data unlocked the extra, non-world exclusive, keyblades or at the very least unlocked a new keyblade for bbs.
Like the save data would give you a rainfall+ or a ends of the earth beta for terra.

Anything unlocked would be great, I love the keyblade ideas but I would hate it if the keyblades ended up being lackluster and then I never used them at all throughout the game :(

As for the PSN avatars, since they obviously wouldn't give you ones of every character out there, who would you choose to get a PSN avatar (besides Sora who's a given).

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anything unlocked would be great, I love the keyblade ideas but I would hate it if the keyblades ended up being lackluster and then I never used them at all throughout the game :(

As for the PSN avatars, since they obviously wouldn't give you ones of every character out there, who would you choose to get a PSN avatar (besides Sora who's a given).
I was thinking of stats around 4 or 5 to make them strong but not overly powerful. That way they'd be worth using for the first bit. Whether the design would be lackluster or not though depends on the staff and after the keyblades they designed in kh3d my faith is shaken.

I wouldn't want it if they didn't give you at least every main character, like SRK, RAX, TAV, vanitas and mx. Would defeat the purpose if everyone didn't have an avie of their fave character.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't want it if they didn't give you at least every main character, like SRK, RAX, TAV, vanitas and mx. Would defeat the purpose if everyone didn't have an avie of their fave character.

Don't forget Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. xD But I was just thinking yesterday how a KH avatar would be great so now I hope they do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back