• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Sausage Party (2016)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
[video=youtube;c7fP9q_LyDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7fP9q_LyDc&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc7fP9q_LyDc&has_verified=1[/video]

Sausage Party, is about one sausage leading a group of supermarket products on a quest to discover the truth about their existence and what really happens when they become chosen to leave the grocery store. The film features the vocal talents of a who’s who of today’s comedy stars – Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, Michael Cera, James Franco, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Paul Rudd, Nick Kroll, David Krumholtz, Edward Norton, and Salma Hayek.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Sausage Party(2016)

this looks fucking stupid. i mean that in a good way? can't wait to see this.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

this looks diddlying stupid. i mean that in a good way? can't wait to see this.
Chances are it will likely be bad, but yeah this is just something I have to see. If only for the absurd premise alone.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Chances are it will likely be bad, but yeah this is just something I have to see. If only for the absurd premise alone.

idk about that, i like this kind of shit. plus it has a strong cast, i know its gonna be chock full of wiener-bun euphemisms and other dumb sex jokes but i expect no less.

its the sequel they're gonna be contracted to do if the film is successful that i'm worried about.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
GIF-confused-easy-gallery-Kanye-WTF-GIF.gif

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
This just popped up in my feed on facebook and I didn't see who it was by. So needless to say I was caught so off guard when the swearing started going left and right.

Probably won't see it in theaters, but maybe on netflix or something.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
comedy horror pixar parody

animated film oscar 2k17

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Meaning 100 mill gross Seth Rogan and his circle of friends make me luagh

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Oh hey Food Fight's sequel.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Apparently, this was written by Sony Pictures Entertainment lol. I mean, shit, this looks like a high idea straight from Seth, so I guess we know who he shared the pot with!

redcrown

Awards
The title made me think this was going to be a Magic Mike sequel or comedy that's similar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back