• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► SAT tips and tricks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'm going to be taking the SAT's again this October and I was looking for some tips or tricks besides "take a deep breath".

Joy

Bronze Member
Ya know guys, telling him to study doesn't help. What is he going to study? Really, telling him to study when the SAT doesn't have questions you can know before hand isn't helpful.

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Nevermind, sorry for being an ass.

Last edited:

Cyanide Sprinkle

Time that made me laugh xD.

But I was taking just a 3 hour for 2 days PSAT class and it was actually very helpful came with abook and stuff and they give you a lot of good tips, Zook if you can I would invest in a small class. It was actually interesting and I didn't want to go in the first place.

Joy

Bronze Member
Nevermind, sorry for being an ass.

Last edited:
T

Tattered Rebirth

not when he can study SAT books. We've all thought it was obvious they existed if he's asking about the SAT's.

O

Oberon

Take a prep course, I suppose. Since you won't know the exact material, you might as well try a prep course since it is likely what you learn from that will be on the test. Actually, it's pretty much assumed.

Anyway, I never studied for the SAT or the ACT, and I got decent scores on both. But that was because I was sort of ahead of the material in the subjects (except the English/reading portion).

T

Tattered Rebirth

Yeah, smart people have an advantage. I'm taking Pre-Calc when school starts, and I'll only be a junior. How's that for smarty-pants?

Oh, and w00t! 300th post!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Yeah, but at least for say a test in history. You know the exact material that will be on it. Nothing can be different. It's history, boom.

The kid asked for tips, not to just study. Study what? How should he study? What're some tips on the test that help him to calm down nerves.

Telling him to just "study" is a waste of a post.

Uh how about studying vocabulary? Basic grammar rules? How to write clearly and eloquently? Math operations? Math formulas? Basic mathematical concepts? You may not know the exact questions but it's not like you walk into the testing room without any knowledge of what's going to be on the test. It's very much possible to study for the SATs.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
haha wow did this set off a storm. I'm not nervous, done it before and did decent. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tricks to answering questions, No big deal. Everyone lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back