• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

santcuary and its backwards lyrics.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

^ Well that was off topic..

Uhm... All the things that could make sense, I think are just mostly coinsidences. Words will inevitably sound like other words backwards. It just seems to me that they are forced similarities.

For example, "in room suddenly there is a planet oh"
Makes no sense.
However, if i were to compare it to anything, I would compare it to the scene in KH where Sora sees the storm outside his room. > Goes to the island > Sees the keyhole > fights Giant Shadow (forget the name) >then finds himself in Traverse Town.
But, come on. Thats such a far stretch.

ReverseUnversed

^ Well that was off topic..

It is a well documented fact that Kingdom Hearts makes you a SS.

Puh-lease, do you have anything against Kingdom Hearts? I suppose you're saying that just because of Sanctuary reversed. Another case of someone who judges things too quickly after seeing something related to it. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Fact.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I rather make fun of the people who over analyze KH like there is an important meaning in everything. KH isn't deep enough. Stop fapping over nothing.

stop fapung to kingdom hearts pron waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka

Kh-allyDelicious

Yeah I heard it a couple days ago and I find the words kind of weird ... maybe slightly more than coincidental but I guess its the fanboy in me that wants it to be connected . D=

baconbits

She doesn't say "Ansem". That was a misinterpretation. I heard differently. Don't know the word exactly, but it wasn't Ansem

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
man what a coinsident that the song that was chosen for KH2 in backwards had a connection.

Not really. I mean, if Passion actually had hidden backwards lyrics, then I would believe this, but if it doesn't then I doubt this even has a real connection to KH2 backwards.

*Oathkeeper

I don't think the lyrics backwards really meant all that (sorry). But they do sound alike, but that's just it, imagination did the rest.
The video was pretty interesting anyway.
(Even so, the trully inserted backwards sentences do match the game, but I guess that was already planned...:lol:)

Ralor Penwat

She says these phrases in both:
I need more affection than you know.
I need true emotions.

There are others but I'm lazy and I can only remember those two.

Stararmor

I do agree with gamerobber7. The song lyrics and the pics combined did make it somewhat creepy. But it might make sense. It is the interepretation from the Youtuber (or....what are they called again, my memory isn't as good as it was 2 years ago) is what the lyrics are. And if I type this anymore, I will give you all a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back