• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfriend969

Many people have reversed the whole song and they say it tells "Riku's side of the story."

The alleged backwards lyrics go like this:

I need more affection than you know Yeah, I was him So, and now, turn it down Why? He was Ansem, he was Ansem I need more affection than you know Wasn't it easy? Yeah, I was him We all three grew I hear I was Ansem, I hear I was Ansem I need more affection than you know And now you shall sleep Yeah, it was real, and I never knew it (close it) Now in terrible sleep, he finally listens I hate emotion I need true emotions I need more affection than you know I need true emotions I will not destroy them So many ups and downs He was Ansem, he was Ansem I need more affection than you know Wasn't it easy? Yeah, I was him We all three grew I hear I was Ansem, I hear I was Ansem I need more affection than you know And now you shall sleep Yeah, it was real, and I never knew it (closing hurry) Even we still laugh, we shall be back He was Ansem, he was Ansem I need more affection than you know Yeah, and I was him We all three grew I hear I was Ansem, I hear I was Ansem I need more affection than you know Yeah, it was real, and I never knew it I need more affection than you know

Note: These are not verified, only an interpretation of the song played backwards

kthundercat

Eh, I think it's funky and even if it is true isn't a big deal. I'm more worried about KH3 right now. But it's an interesting theory.

musicalsoul4

i have a part of sanctuary in reverse, and im pretty sure theres a part that says "lies and misery" but i dont see that in your backwards lyrics.

midnightkey267

Website
www.myspace.com
well i've got the song backward and i just listened to it...

it's funny becuz i couldn't make out what she was saying before, besides

"i need more affection than you know"

but i read along while the song was playing and it's kinda rough 2 make out but she is saying what's up ther ^

amazing...

gaiamanz

no way idon't believe it! really i've been listening to it for a while though
cool!

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
ya how does this explain it and truth is its no big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back