• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
uh-oh.

Not g00d.( reffering to kao-chan's post)

Happned to me too.

I wish i could hear sanctuary but no one has downloaded to bearshare, which is the only media playing device that works on my freaking computer.

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
well, at first it sounded kinda well...lets just say it wasnt what i expected it...but after i listened to it some more its really growing on me...plus most of the versions everyone have been listening to have been very poor definition...itll prolly sound tons better once we here the full and properly recorded version

Cl0ud

well when passion first came out it took people a while to like it and grow on them so it'll most likely be the same for sanctuary, i can see it now, people starting the game over and over on opening day. just for the song

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You know what's wrong when you say that "It took people a while to get used to Passion, so it'll take a while to get used to Sanctuary"?

IMO, it wasn't the lyrics that made us annoyed, it was the melody. But the melody caught on and now everything's cool with it.
Sanctuary has the same melody, but IMO again, the lyrics aren't good (so far), but the other lyrics might not.

That's the difference. You can change how you feel about a melody, but you can't change how you feel about words, lyrics.

dejah

:|
it took me two listens to like Passion.

but Sanctuary isnt turning me. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back