• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

the riku interview has spoilers, considering it has clips...lol
if you don't want to see the spoilers, just click the window and listen to his voice..but don't watch the video XD

watch the hayley joel osment one it's kool

the more you listen to the song..the more you like it

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
oMg.
I can't believe blank is actually in KH2!
When we first saw blank, everyone thought that the picture was a fake!
But blank really is there!
And I thought they had enough blankal blankasy characters.

E

Eclipse

yeah same thing i did i'm like if you are gonna post sanctuary post the real thing you ba$t@rd$ -_-

Cl0ud

i dont see why everyone is fussing, i like it an i want the whole thing to come out now

E

Eclipse

yeah it sounds karaoke-like though....like almost like as if she had a cold, and her voice was cracking, she was out of breath, and it was karaoke-night at starbucks. it is probably because

a.) it is t.v. recorded footage
b.) it's on the internet like youtube
c.) because it's not the full version, and probably not even fully done. once it hits the internet at it's fullest, then ya'll should make comments about it

she sounds like she doesn't have enough breath to carry out her words...but whatever. i like it, the lyrics sound weird though...what does angels in flight have to do with kh2? lol. i want to hear the full version first, the recording studio can make her voice prettier if it's that awful, trust me, utada just released wings and keep trying and they both sound really good, she wouldn't release sanctuary with it sounding like sh*t

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
im not crazy about sanctuary, it doesnt sounds very nice, passion was much better.

funny, simple and clean was better in english
sanctuary is better in japanese

hopefully the rest of KH2 translates well.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
It's kinda funny how U-O had got to it first. And sorry I didn't know about it till today and I couldn't post it up, stupid schoolwork.

EDIT: Mmm, lessee. We've listened to Passion for at least 1-2 months now. We've only listened to Sanctuary 1-20 times maybe. And it's only a 30 second clip. And we're all going, 'ZOMG! This sucks! Passion is way better!' Didn't you guys feel the same way when the Passion preview clip was out?

We can't really compare a song clip that we've only listened to for about 1-2 days to a FULL song we've heard for about a month.

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Cloudy_Card said:
funny, simple and clean was better in english
sanctuary is better in japanese

I agree. Sanctuary in English just doesn't hit me in the right spot, just like a meal doesn't hit you in the right spot when you're starving......ha ha ha! lame metaphor, sorry.
Anyways, like TwilightSoulKey said, "it doesn't sound like she has enough breath to carry out her words", and her voice sounds strained. But, then again a lot of her English songs sound like that.
Japanese flows with the melody and the beat of the song much better. It just sounds more appealing.

Foxx5

I dunno. I really like the Japanese version alot better, it sounds weird in English.
But great find:D

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
XIII Heartless said:
hopefully the full version will be out soon. i kinda like it but that jap part in the background gets on my nerves. wish i knew what she was saying...
Could the 'Jap part' you call be 'I need more affection than you know' backwards? ;)

I think it might be 'Angels of Light' instead of 'Angels in flight' even though I clearly hear 'Angels in flight'. 'Angels of Light' just seems to make more sense with KH2.

文偉立

newb programmer
Whispered.Hope said:
Oh...dear...god. That was the worst song I ever heard, especially for Hikki @_@; Scantuary's not sounding right at all.

Thank you. Let all the Kingdom-Hearts-fanatics realize not everything is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back