• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Hated the beginning, but liked at the end. Too bad it was cut short, but it honestly picked up at the end. Darn them cutting the song, anyways I started to like it.

E

Eclipse

Engulfed said:
Hmm, that makes sense.
But didn't she write Sanctuary first?
Then- shouldn't the words not have to be held that long, as if to make up for beats?

she might have written the lyrics first, but she could have started the beat and rhythm to the song only when she started writing passion, therefore a different beat for sanctuary....i liked it better when it was fast, because it went with the drums. something tells me that because it is a tad bit slower, sanctuary ~after the battle~ is gonna sound better

文偉立

newb programmer
I need to comment on this horribly rendition of Passion. Seriously, I can still ever "mina" bursting from the back. I regress now. I have too much to say and none good. I'll stick with Passion and just simmer down.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
TwilightSoulKey said:
she might have written the lyrics first, but she could have started the beat and rhythm to the song only when she started writing passion, therefore a different beat for sanctuary....i liked it better when it was fast, because it went with the drums. something tells me that because it is a tad bit slower, sanctuary ~after the battle~ is gonna sound better
Ah, gotcha. Good theory.

dejah

:|

WTF.

it sounds SO BAD.

-_-

original lyrics be damned.

i'm sticking to passion. GYAAAAAAAAAAAAH. f*ck.

E

Eclipse

this makes me mad cuz i can't watch overdrive, they even have EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WITH HAYLEY JOEL OSMENT, HAYDEN PENNETIERRE, DAVID GALLAGHER, JAMES WOODS, and more...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...i wanna hear what they sound like

RIGHT HERE and some more english screenshots http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games/peep_show/index.jhtml

there's one that is next to shan-yu and mulan...DON'T LOOK AT IT IT HAS MAJOR SPOILERS

Last edited:

dejah

yea.

the lyrics like... dont fit with the beat, like passion did.

but still. i should hear the whole song before i judge it. -_-

dejah

yeah i guess i'll prolly be singing along too.

but i'd still rather listen to the whole song~

ShadoWanderer

Yea, it doesn't sound right. it sounds like she's straining her voice a little to me. i heard and saw it on mtv, and the video is nothing new, just most of the stuff from the japanese commericals all into 30 sec.

dejah

yeah. the japanese commercials dubbed with the english song and with an english speaking VO.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Wow...what a let down.
We wait and wait and wait and wait for who knows how long...
And she dissapoints us.
This was the first time anything Kingdom Hearts related has let me down...
Well, ok, except for Riku in KH2

E

Eclipse

in case you didn't know there are some kool english screenshots and VA interviews with hayley and stuff and the link is up there at the top of the page...but don't look at the screenshot between shan-yu and mulan it has major spoilers

how did riku let you down?.....you might wanna answer that question in a spoiler box ;)

Sympathy

I hope that they mix the song. Those lyrics are not working.

At all. In what way do those lyrics reflect anything of Kingdom Hearts II? How? o_o

E

Eclipse

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=omgwtfitzben you can watch the VA interviews there

warning: the riku/david gallagher one contains spoilers. but at the end of the david gallagher one they show a clip of jack sparrow speaking in english...wtf? he sounds somewhat like johnny depp, but yet somewhat not. lol...I'M GONNA LOVE THIS GAME YIPEEE SORA SOUNDS SO KOOL NOW

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
No, it's no spoiler.
Just they way they make him look.
He looks really feminine and like Kadaj wannabe from FFAC.
Not original at all.
But this is beside the topid ^_^

E

Eclipse

dude...jesse mccartney sounds really good as a roxas VA.
anyways, SOMEONE LOOK FOR A DOWNLOADABLE FULL SANCTUARY....please? i know i am

YIPEEE I AM SO PUMPED. i keep listening to the english sanctuary and it keeps growing on me ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back