• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Last edited:

darkness eternal

yup! overdrive for mtv wont work unless you take down your firewall.(if you have one) and that doesnt work for me so i go to a less protected computer to use overdrive.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
wth is it in English or not? My computer has some weird Firewall/Safe mode etc. that makes it so I can't download the macromedia flash player. which sucks. So could someone give me the english lyrics if it is english?

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
oh. and i just realized, kh-2.net always finds out stuff first. They found out about the fake T rating, the release date.. and now this? But it doesn't have a ton of content. KHinsider does : D

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Got a better version. Video is crappy but all we care about is the song which u can hear better now xD

I'm just going to edit and upload.

darkness eternal

anyways i just watched it and its sweet. So in the japanese version Utada said " My fear is.." "My love is.." in english right. Well that seems to be some of the words in the english version.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
It sounds crappy... wait, I said I wouldn't listen to it until KH2 came out O.O
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunar Knight

American Person
So far I'm waiting for it to play it, darn dial-up. Let's go computer. Oh yeah, good find .:KL:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back