• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
569
Wut are u guys talking about? Its not that bad lol really. Besides its only part of the song, u all act as if u heard the whole thing. Besides, this is the original song guys, made to fit the story. Passion wasnt made to fit the the story in Japanese, there a reason it sounds the way it does. So can u guys just wait until next month, God lord its right around the bin. We will hear more then. Right noe just dont listen to it... instead lets talk about the voices..... way to sound older, yet look like a women Haley lol.
 

文偉立

newb programmer
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
1,495
Age
32
Location
Wherever you aren't
Lightkeeper05 said:
Wut are u guys talking about? Its not that bad lol really. Besides its only part of the song, u all act as if u heard the whole thing. Besides, this is the original song guys, made to fit the story. Passion wasnt made to fit the the story in Japanese, there a reason it sounds the way it does. So can u guys just wait until next month, God lord its right around the bin. We will hear more then. Right noe just dont listen to it... instead lets talk about the voices..... way to sound older, yet look like a women Haley lol.

myself said:
Let all the Kingdom-Hearts-fanatics realize not everything is perfect.

COUGH.
 

Lightkeeper05

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
569
.:KL:. said:
Sanctuary (part of it) has been put online.

Link:http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player...From=/games/video_games/peep_show/index.jhtml

Sanctuary" lyrics that U-O.net's TinTin can make out:

In you and I, there's a new land
Angels and flowers...
In sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah...
Where fears and lies, melt away

kh-2.net


Download link: http://files.filefront.com/Sanctuary/;4799793;;/fileinfo.html


Sry to double post, but is Angels in flight, not Angels and flowers. if it was that i would have to reject the sound completely lol.
 

Lightkeeper05

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
569
ok for the people that are bummed already, calm the hell down. u hear a few things and u already give up on life. We waited so long toget this game, so freakin long, and now u want to give of on it and be a critic to the voices? I dont care how Haley sounded are the song. It doesent matter to me. When i get this game im going to sit bac, play it, and then at the end be like this was the best damn game i ever played in my life. So folks dont give up on it yet. Where almost there at the finish line.
 

Whispered.Hope

New member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
495
Location
Ont., Canada
Aha, nah, I'm not giving up. My hope's all on the full version. Just comparing the 30-second previews of Scantuary and Passion, Scantuary sucks BIG time. People didn't like Passion at first, though, and hearing the full version helped, so I'm hoping it works for me this time.

I think I just expected immediate liking like I had with Passion, and was disappointed.
 

文偉立

newb programmer
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
1,495
Age
32
Location
Wherever you aren't
Lightkeeper05 said:
ok for the people that are bummed already, calm the hell down. u hear a few things and u already give up on life. We waited so long toget this game, so freakin long, and now u want to give of on it and be a critic to the voices? I dont care how Haley sounded are the song. It doesent matter to me. When i get this game im going to sit bac, play it, and then at the end be like this was the best damn game i ever played in my life. So folks dont give up on it yet. Where almost there at the finish line.

You see, you're finding it as though our hatred is at pinicle standard as of now. Do you see us with pitch forks? I find most of us to be quite apathetic to it, if not disliking.
 

Lightkeeper05

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
569
アクラ said:
You see, you're finding it as though our hatred is at pinicle standard as of now. Do you see us with pitch forks? I find most of us to be quite apathetic to it, if not disliking.


lol no im not, i just been around the forums, and a bunch of people are like i dont want this game anymore cuase the voices sound like that, are the song sounds like crap. people gave up already.
 

Whispered.Hope

New member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
495
Location
Ont., Canada
Whoa, 'don't want the game' anymore? Now that's over-reacting. I can hate Scantuary all I want, and believe Jeese's pronoucing Roxas' name wrong, but I won't give up a game I've been waiting for for years just for that. I'll just curse it to hell and keep on playin' xDD
 

Lightkeeper05

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
569
Whispered.Hope said:
Whoa, 'don't want the game' anymore? Now that's over-reacting. I can hate Scantuary all I want, and believe Jeese's pronoucing Roxas' name wrong, but I won't give up a game I've been waiting for for years just for that. I'll just curse it to hell and keep on playin' xDD


lol no i didnt say u would. there was others on the forum talking about they didnt want the game anymore. didnt mean to make it sound like u said it lol. peace:D
 

文偉立

newb programmer
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
1,495
Age
32
Location
Wherever you aren't
Yeah, I've finally taken the liberty to freely say Passion's not too great. Seriously, there are better Jpop artists and better songs. I wasn't too enthrilled to this song prehand its first audio appearance.
 
E

Eclipse

Guest
ok people, i know, and some of you know, that the first time we listened to passion we were like THIS BLOWS GOATS because we were used to a different feel, right? more along the lines of simple and clean. now we love passion because of it's flow, originality and beauty. If it took us two months to get to the standing point of what we feel for passion right now, don't you think it will take us some time to at least learn to like sanctuary as well? i hated passion and thought ya'll were crazy but the more i listened to it the more it caught on. I have to say i like passion a tiny bit better, but i am giving sanctuary a chance, because the more i listen to it the more it gets stuck in my head, or i catch myself mouthing the words. ya'll should at least give the song a chance. hikki knows what she's doing, she just released 2 really great songs, wings and keep trying and they sound great, she would knock all that glory down with a bad song named sanctuary. i ask that ya give it a shot ;)
 

文偉立

newb programmer
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
1,495
Age
32
Location
Wherever you aren't
TwilightSoulKey said:
ok people, i know, and some of you know, that the first time we listened to passion we were like THIS BLOWS GOATS because we were used to a different feel, right? more along the lines of simple and clean. now we love passion because of it's flow, originality and beauty. If it took us two months to get to the standing point of what we feel for passion right now, don't you think it will take us some time to at least learn to like sanctuary as well? i hated passion and thought ya'll were crazy but the more i listened to it the more it caught on. I have to say i like passion a tiny bit better, but i am giving sanctuary a chance, because the more i listen to it the more it gets stuck in my head, or i catch myself mouthing the words. ya'll should at least give the song a chance. hikki knows what she's doing, she just released 2 really great songs, wings and keep trying and they sound great, she would knock all that glory down with a bad song named sanctuary. i ask that ya give it a shot ;)

You're just defined Kingdom Hearts fanatics in a nutshell. Who else would like Passion more than the people who are determined to play KHII? It's just devotion. Which concludes my thoughts on how Hikki's JUST a newbie Jpop artist.

EDIT: UGH, My typo was so off.
 
Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
2,189
Location
<Insert witty pun here>
TSK, you are devoted.
Very devoted.
Extremely devoted.
...you'd marry Kingdom Hearts if it was real. Actually, you'd marry it real or not.
:p Don't get pissed, just poking some fun '.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top