• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

By the way, you cant remix this because you dont have the acapella to the song. And dont give me that "Well lets see you remix it !" crap. I will if you really want me to show u a real remix

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
lostboy92551 said:
By the way, you cant remix this because you dont have the acapella to the song. And dont give me that "Well lets see you remix it !" crap. I will if you really want me to show u a real remix
I'd be quite interested to hear that actually. :)

lostboy92551

Deal! Give me a about a week and ill have one. A GOOD one. Just PM me in about a week or watch the boards for it.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
It's to choppy at least the second one is. The effects are just not good man. Don't feel bad though. When I first started doing techno music on Acid it sounded like crap. Just keep with it.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
It's about as bad as the first one........I listened to the first one when you first posted it. You changed about 3 effects. It's still bad.

lostboy92551

Well Ive started the remix. I have about 1 minute of it done. U guys want a techno remix? The one im doing is like a cross between the opening version and the after the battle version. its pretty calm but ill do a techno one after im done with this one

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Oh ya I got to download this finally a little while ago, but never posted what I thought. I didn't really like it. Good attempt, I don't know how to make a remix, but i didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back