• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sanctuary or passion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sanctuary or Passion?

• Sanctuary

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Passion

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
do u ppl like sanctuary or passion better? personally i think sanctuary isn't too bad once u let it play itself over and over again. u ppl were just so used to passion that the new lyrics struck u as odd. they did that to me too. but now when i am singing the song either aloud or in my head neither me nor my friends go "what the hell r u saying? do u even know what u r singing?" now i know some lyrics to go wit it!! :) what do u all think?

also ppl keep saying that in sanctuary she says "angels and flowers" but she is really saying "angels in flight."

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
You already know that most people are going to pick Passion. I don't want to sound mean but you know this is a pointless thread. Everyone made a bunch of topics saying they hate sanctuary. It's like alright we get it. Even though those people judged a poor quality 30 second clip. If they would download the ones on filefront they would see that they would probably like it a little better, but there's no need to get into that. There are already 47 threads on people's opinions. when I hear the opening version of sanctuary I will probably vote for it. I'm already in love with this 30 second clip I'm listening too over and over. But I love passion too.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Keyblade Crystals said:
I'm already in love with this 30 second clip I'm listening too over and over.
Just don't overplay it, just don't overplay it. Cause I did that with Passion and now I only listen to the fan mixes cause I got so tired with the original.

T

Tyler Durden

i only heard the clip of sanctuary, so... SANCTUARY besides, that's the one we're stuck with anyhow, right?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
i dont think people can really make their decision off a 30 second just release song and a 4 minute been out for 3 months song :\

Roxas_Blivion

sanctuary!!~trust me on dis,youll get used to listning to it just like simple and clean :D

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
NarutoEXE said:
Just don't overplay it, just don't overplay it. Cause I did that with Passion and now I only listen to the fan mixes cause I got so tired with the original.
I can't stop listening to all of them. Mixes and originals. Its like a drug I'm addicted to. I can't go a day without hearing it at least 5 times. I need help.
I have problems and issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back