• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary official release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

and let the udada stalking begin!!!!!!.........not a bad idea....lol...i really want this song, amybe she might let one of her blog members hear it or have it for her music on her homepage, but why are they so secretive, its a song, a song that i want to hear

Cl0ud

wait a minute is utada hikaru, koda kumi, and amiyumi the same person or affiliated???

E

Eclipse

hahahahahahahaha. unless hikki is a twin or a sister or sumthin....i doubt utada and amiyumi are the same thing

X_B!LLY_X

im glad the date was finally anounced, i was sick of noobs posting bogus release dates.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Cl0ud said:
wait a minute is utada hikaru, koda kumi, and amiyumi the same person or affiliated???
They are all a different person, but on Myspace, they could be the same user. And it's Ayumi not AmiYumi. And Ayumi and AmiYumi are different people too, one's a hot Jpop singer, the other 2, wanna-bes who would stoop so low as to get themselves a show on Cartoon Network.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
That Utada site!? ROFL!!!! You can keep checking that page and nothing will change. It's best to check her Toshiba-EMI site instead, considering www.utada.com is only for her English career. It probably won't update unless Hikki decides to release Sanctuary as a single under Island Def Jam, and that chance is quite small.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
roxas99 said:
wait, is Sanctuary the english version of Passion?

sorry if the question is stupid but i haven't been on a while ^^
Yes it is. But since technically Sanctuary was written first, it's supposed to be: Passion is the Japanese version of Sancutary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back