• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary official release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

christina agulera, but she can't sing, she can only hump everything in sight

U

utadarocks123

it will leak belive me

and it will be out in japan before that i assure you

Cl0ud

yeah you're right, they're probly playing it on japanese radio, followed by REDEMTION by Gakt

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
utadarocks123 said:
also it has been rumored that utada and christina aguleria have sung sanctuary together how weird and also that they have sung passion together.
Technically, it's just a rumor about Utada doing a collaboration with Christina on Christina's next album.

Riku's Twilight said:
But does someone have any lyrics?
Of Sanctuary? Nope, no lyrics at all.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
some fan site said 28th march, which makes sense since it coincides with the release of KH2(NA). but hopefully like what happened with passion, it'll be released a month earlier.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Even if its not released until the end of march itll be leaked before it comes out, stuff like this always does. I still dont get why they had to change the title, "Passion" sounds much sexier than "Sanctuary"

K

Kairi_MAX

utadarocks123 said:
i know but im trying to get it as soon as possible so please stand-by

also it has been rumored that utada and christina aguleria have sung sanctuary together how weird and also that they have sung passion together.

while utada sang japanese christina sung it in spanish or whatever
if your talking about christina agulara or however you spell her name then the song won't sound right. she can't even sing.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
You people r forgeting the chemercial. EVERY KH chemercial has the theme song in it. When it hits the air Im SURE well be able to hear it over the web. And it should come on 2 or 3 weeks b4 KH2 comes out,so chill.....

PassionRiku

Awards
I would like to hear Sanctuary for myself. See if its better or worse then Passion.(even though its the same song)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Chances of it getting leaked are pretty small, it's not gonna be on a CD for quite a while; it's best chance of being heard is probably from a CM or trailer, which is gonna be either LQ or short. T_T. Unless Hikki herself leaks it, which is like 1 out of a billion chances.

kh_fan_4e

i think we should have it before the month is over...wasnt passion was released on her japanese single..and the single comes out on the 22nd of this month...soo

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
kh_fan_4e said:
i think we should have it before the month is over...wasnt passion was released on her japanese single..and the single comes out on the 22nd of this month...soo
Passion was released on her previous single, during mid-December.

If Sanctuary isn't gonna be on her next new CD(after Keep Tryin') or something, we can't 'hack' into her site to get it, that's probably why Sanctuary won't be leaked until a CM or trailer.

E

Eclipse

"email her" eh?...that's not a bad idea....doesn't she answer fan-mail?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
tetraalmasy said:
e-mail her, see what happens
I'd try, but the chance of her answering are kinda small.

TwilightSoulKey said:
"email her" eh?...that's not a bad idea....doesn't she answer fan-mail?
She did that once...or twice. Once she was saying Happy Birthday to some fan through her blog, another time was trying to contact a fan, but couldn't since they didn't have like a 'return' address; so she posted on her blog saying she wanted to do some challenge with that person. Must've been something talked about in the fan mail.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
I think Utada might have a Myspace. You could try to get in contact with her that way. But I'm not sure if it's the real Utada or not. She says it's her and she posted a blog saying that she would try to reply to pms that people send her on Myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back