• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary official release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Its says on sale March 28, which probably means an album/single. The song Passion came out before the Passion CD came out. Mabye Sanctuary is the same case.

UnknownEnigma

hey if passion sounded a bit moree better than simple and clean then so will sancutary.....so weird saying that im so used to saying passion heh. anyways i just want the game with song or not...actully ok ok yeah with song im excited!! how many days now 45??

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
It's a very nice picture, but I think RJ just put that as the date considering it's also the date of the KH2 release, considering how it hasn't leaked yet.

lord_xzsawq21 said:
Its says on sale March 28, which probably means an album/single.
It *might* be a hidden track on her next album or on a single after the release of her album.

U

utadarocks123

yeah loads of people have said to hear the song but it was either sakura drops or keep trying cause the radio played one of them and said sanctuary

mereshell

i think the english version will be a nice treat when the game arrives. it will prbably make you like it more! ^^

Cl0ud

no it wont, itll be too much of a suprise and instead of playing the game you will want to retstart fromthe beginning more and more just to hear it, if we hear it now itll be like"okay i heard it now imma go kick xenmas's ass"

U

utadarocks123

yah lol i mean i always started a new game for the S&C and stuff
lol untill i found that i can download it from the net

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
There is also the chance that Sanctuary might not be on the album. This is what I'm guessing:
Keep Tryin' (released Feb 22, promotion till half way through Mar), maybe an album(Near end of Mar, promo to maybe later Apr), then maybe a random single with Sanctuary on there. NOTE: These are just predictions.

Cl0ud said:
no it wont, itll be too much of a suprise and instead of playing the game you will want to retstart fromthe beginning more and more just to hear it, if we hear it now itll be like"okay i heard it now imma go kick xenmas's ass"
One of the reasons I started KH over and over again.

U

utadarocks123

yeah sanctuary is not on the keep tring album

the songs on this album are

keep tring
wings
keep trying karioke

no sanctuary unless something happens it comes out the 22nd of febuary aswell

also u can download keep trying in one of my closed threads

Cl0ud

oh, well its true, i replayed the beginning of KH so much my little nephew who was 3 at the time knew some of the lyrics, he would walk around the house sayin"when you walk away, mehmeh hear me say, peas oh bahy no no" it wasnt the right lyrics but it was close, now thats over exposure

Cl0ud

lol, it was funny actually, i dont want a repeat of what i have dubbed"the michael incident" to happen, no, it was too horrifying, i need the song sooner, like tommorow, with all the news surfacing about the US version why not

U

utadarocks123

i know but im trying to get it as soon as possible so please stand-by

also it has been rumored that utada and christina aguleria have sung sanctuary together how weird and also that they have sung passion together.

while utada sang japanese christina sung it in spanish or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back