• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary official release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

utadarocks123

ok here it is its

drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:
drum rolls:

28th of march (wump wump says the little trumpet)

yes its true http://www.utada-online.net/

have fun but i should be able to get the song up soon hopefully

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Its going to be to late to listen to it then because kh2 is gonna be out.

U

utadarocks123

lol yeah true true unless it leaks wich it should in like 3 days coz my friends gettin an early thingy or he so called will

U

utadarocks123

well it should be coming out real soon cause my friends getting it early yay

but ill still look it up for ya

till then wait for wings to come up another hikki song yay
cya its bed time snooz x)

Lunar Knight

American Person
It was just a fansite? Didn't know that, so I'm just going to have to wait for Toshiba to say the release date.

dejah

:|
when it comes, it comes...

chill man. we've waited so long, can't hurt to wait a while more...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
If we have waited, what? four years for the game, we can wait a while to hear the new theme song for the game. Besides, by the time it is released the game will already be out- as stated above. :p

Lunar Knight

American Person
I know that I have to wait, but it's just so boring to wait. When I heard that KH2 would come out in September '05, I was counting the months until KH2. Then I went online and it said December '05. I was like "Are you serious?!" Then another day it said March '06. I was like What?!". More waiting. When it comes, it comes, but it's so much waiting.

Cl0ud

no the only possibility that we hear of the song will be in promotional commercials, which there will be plenty of starting sometime this month after the Grandia 3 promotion, i cant wait, imma kh fanatic

onyxrhapsody87

Welcome to the forums dude! Yes... what you said is most likely true... We should be seeing some trailers soon!

Cl0ud

thanks for the welcome, i think we will see some in 2 weeks tops with the song and it will be on the internet by then, so we can all download away,i wonder if they will ceam the same beat to it or make it more rock-ey

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
That's when you can BUY the song, not when the actual song is going to be released. They usually release the theme songs sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back