• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary may get an official release after all...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
In a backstage/live streamed interview with Utada on CBS saturday morning, she mentioned that her label is attempting to get permissions from Disney and Square to use Simple and Clean & Sanctuary as bonus tracks for the physical May 12th release of her album "This is the One". Sure, the song is old now...but it's always nice to finally get an official release and not a rip :p

P.S. The album is now avaiable digitally on iTunes.

A

Audo

I'd hope Sanctuary ~After the Battle~ is on there. I liked it more than the original, and you can't get it without Sora and Co's voices on the track v.v

Apollo

Silver Member
I hope it happenes. It would be nice to get somthing better then a rip.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
You really are a smart guy :) lol I can't wait to get this ablum

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
my fav songs of of it are merry christmas mr. lawrence - fyi and dirty desire, but off topic!

since the physical release has been pushed back so far, maybe thats why, because they want simple and clean and passion as bonus tracks.

and if not on the album, maybe it would be a b-side to a single the same way she did with simple and clean in japan, being the b-side of COLORS.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I would be very pleased with those two songs because right now all I have is the orchestra doing Simple and Clean and the original Passion and it doesn't have my favorite part where it zooms in on the stairs.

Grey

I would love for Utada to finally release Sanctuary officially. I'm tired of listening to the rip, I want an actual release...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Overall the album is going ot be awesome hopefully we get Sancutary and SImple and Clean.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I love Utada Hikaru, hopefully Sanctuary and Simple and Clean will be on there. The first time I heard her was through KH after all :p

A

Audo

I don't like any songs off her new album.
Utada fails when it comes to her English recordings. She tries to make them something she's not.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
In a backstage/live streamed interview with Utada on CBS saturday morning, she mentioned that her label is attempting to get permissions from Disney and Square to use Simple and Clean & Sanctuary as bonus tracks for the physical May 12th release of her album "This is the One". Sure, the song is old now...but it's always nice to finally get an official release and not a rip :p

P.S. The album is now avaiable digitally on iTunes.

I hope she succeeds. ^^ But if she does get Simple & Clean approved, I hope it's the PLANITb remix. I hate the original version- it's too slow.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
That'd be pretty cool.

Yeah, no offense, but I'm tired of hearing Sora everytime I play those songs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back