• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

"Sanctuary" is sampled in a new song by XV called "When We're Done"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Up and coming rapper XV (my favorite new artist to next blow up) sampled Utada Hikaru's Sanctuary for his new song called "When We're Done".

I haven't posted in years and when I heard it I was like damn, the good ole days. Figured I would give yall a link. The whole song is a sample, pretty dope. Check it out

When Were Done - Song by XV @HotNewHipHop.com

Click on the link and it should automatically play.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Awards
Also he wasn't d only one. Lil B aKa Based God sampled it too. Pretty boy Remix.

But yea its in the thread Amae posted up there

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^ Shit told you I haven't been to this site in years. You expect me to get there? Lol.
XV got a new tape dropping this week though - dopeness.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Awards
Yea ima get it. Coming out friday if im not mistaken. Bring this convo to the Official Boom psht thread man.