• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary ~hyper mix~!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Make it really fast, about to the point where the lyrics are really hard to understand.

Utada high on sugar. XD Like the Dramatic Hearts trailer. But faster this time. XD

wtholyf

Lol just use audiacity and increase the tempo, that'll automatically make the voices higher and more girlish, it'll also make the song fast. You can even edit it so the song is fast but in a deep voice, it's really easy just use audiacity it's free

EDIT: gah, I forgot you simply set the tempo faster and then change the pitch, changing the tempo alone isn't going to make the song higher. But it's really simple, click Effect change tempo (insert number here) and walaa!

EDIT 2: gah I'm an idiot. Just click effect, change speed and that'll change both tempo and pitch

Last edited:

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Love this one.. I'm downloading the other one..

I LOVE the part where she says "my hearts a battleground" that part sounds better faster.

Final key

ive been thinking of this the song in hyper mode cuz the Dramatic hearts 2 trailer...they made Passion in hyper mode

E

Eclipse

^ yup, i made simple and clean, keep tryin, sakura drops, and wings in hyper mode too xD

if you want, i can make it even FASTER lol

E

Eclipse

^^ check the sanctuary full version thread, i posted all of the versions :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back