• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of the song

• It sounds awsome!!

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Better than Jap version(passion)!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Simple & Clean sounds better!

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
After countless threads about Sanctuary, we really needed an official thread for this. Please discuss anything (or ask) about Sanctuary in here. Now here's all the current information we know. If anyone would like to add *coughNarutoEXEcough* any information I missed out, then please feel free to do so.

Link To Song Here

Possible Release Date: March 28, 2006
Japenese Version- Passion
Part of the KH2 soundtrack

As you can see I don't know all that much, but as more info arises it will be posted here. Please stay on-topic, and all other forum rules apply.

Thank you,
-GTX

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Thank you, they have been edited.

And no, no spoilers are in the song itself (Well according to the 30 seconds of it we heard).

KingBlade

by sinspire^
GTX said:
After countless threads about Sanctuary, we really needed an official thread for this. Please discuss anything (or ask) about Sanctuary in here. Now here's all the current information we know. If anyone would like to add *coughNarutoEXEcough* any information I missed out, then please feel free to do so.

I know, NarutoEXE knows EVERYTHING ABOUT UTADA. ITS SCARY.

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

oh my god, sanctuary is purty! if you get used to the song you see how purty it is. i love it...i need sanctuary...

HandsomeAnsem32

Yes Sanctuary is good. But the original Passion was better. Although when you translated it. It sounded like a poem more then a song.

E

Eclipse

lord_xzsawq21 said:
Ive been thinking about that myself....

holy crap, lord_xz, you quoted me in your sig...

....that...is..awesome! down with suvre!

maybe naruto is utada...i didn't know naruto was a boy, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back