• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai Warriors:The Unification of Japan[OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
The Way of the Musou

Name: Hakoden Takeshi
Alliance: Oda
Ranking: Officer
Weapon:

Katana
Daggers
Bow

Appearance:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: Light
Complexion: Fair
Build: Average
Agility: Nimble

Hakoden has a slightly angular face with a bridged nose, full lips, and thin brows. His eyes are the color of dark hazelnuts, and his hair is neatly groomed in jet black strands. Hakoden's shoulders are far from broad, yet not quite weak-looking, and his muscles look like that of a casual athlete. He is considered strange in looks by the standards of the customary Japanese clothing experts. He wears the traditional samurai robes in ebony, and a gray hakama over that. His belt holds the scabbards for his sword and daggers and strapped to his back is his bow and quiver.

Bio: Hakoden was born to a renowned family of the Takeshi clan, a diminutive semi-branch of the Odas--therefore, upon birth Hakoden was part of the Oda Clan and required to serve it. Like most samurai, he had learned to accept it, and he actually does not mind having to follow orders. Over time, he grew a bit independent, sometimes questioning his missions, for his personality was that of a thinker, a strategist, and person who doesn't want much from life except to live it up. He was thought to have an unusual mindset because of that attitude.

His reputation spiked when he managed to stop an entire squadron of enemy troops singlehandedly. Hakoden was a master of his weapons; he'd created complex techniques with his katana and could fire several arrows within a matter of seconds. He didn't mind blood if it belonged to an enemy. He was taught that any enemy of the Oda clan was doomed to die, anyway. That was at the age of eighteen.

At nineteen, he was ranked an officer in the Oda military, where he was constantly bombarded with tasks. He no longer could support his family in such times, so he took quarters in a private estate as courtesy of the generals in their impression of his acts.

At twenty-three, Hakoden fell in love with a beautiful Japanese woman whose name he no longer utters. She liked him and all of his advances, but broke his heart when she ran off with a rich member of the Coalition. Bitterness was forever instilled in Hakoden's heart.

Now Hakoden leads his typical life, yet he has changed. Added to his persona is sarcasm, dark humor, occasional cynicism, and bitterness at those who claim to be sympathetic.
Other: Uveworld - Rush

Last edited:

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
To answer your question Fallen Grace,I was going to wait for more people to join in but I guess no one else wants to join.I'll be posting my template shortly and the RP will begin once I post the template.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back