• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Samurai Jack - Jack is Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I think the ending seen meant that he was starting to move on.

I wonder how the ending would have gone with those kids telling the story. They pretty much had Jack beating Aku in the future and then returning to his time through some time portal. I read the comments for that video and they are suspecting that Aku probably killed those kids since he was tired of them making him into the villain and interrupting him when he was telling the stories where he made Jack the villain. Gosh, I hope those kids weren't killed! It seems like season five Aku was a lot more violent than his earlier incarnations in the previous four seasons.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Welp, that happened. Everyone we loved has been erased from existence.

It's weird. Like, I was very emotional when watching it and I'm very thankful the show finally had a proper end, but...afterwards? Nothing. I no longer had any feelings for this season. It's not like I disagree with how it ended or anything, but maybe it's because the show felt so rushed that I didn't have as much an emotional investment as I thought I did.

someone get me a beer
*throws a beer at your head*

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It could have gone either way.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
And here I thought the kiss was going to be the most controversial thing about this season. As a casual viewer of the series I thought it was a disappointing ending.

Also no Scaramouche: 0/10.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I did think it was funny that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
By the way, does anyone know how many years into the future that Aku originally transferred Jack to?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The ending gave me quite mixed feelings. To feel sad or happy for Jack is quite questionable.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I did see a video where a fan speculated that the ending might not be the ending for Jack. His evidence was the Spartan King and how he looked like he was young despite being seen in an earlier episode, dying on his death bed from old age. There was also the image of an old Jack wearing a crown, and the person went onto say that perhaps Jack somehow traveled back to the future or an alternate future to somehow bring Ashi back. I also heard from the same Youtuber that the shadowy figure that lead Ashi to Jack was somehow Ashi and Jack's daughter.

It would have been more fitting had Ashi and Jack died together after beating Aku like with this scene from Chrono Crusade. [video=youtube;gaH8KmuAn5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaH8KmuAn5Y[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back