• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Samurai Jack - Jack is Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Samurai Jack - Jack is Back! 11:30pm on Toonami

The wolf lives! :'D
I was laughing so hard watching that part. XD

Welp, Jack fell down with her. Can't wait to see how they interact next episode (if they even do.)

Actually the might based on the summary for episode 4. It mentioned Jack teaming up with a assassin

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So people are already starting to ship Jack and Ashi. Which is going to be awkward if the "Daughters of Aku being Jack's kids" theory turns out to be true

Recon

Art of War
Awards

^I know the show is more mature, but do you think it's mature enough to show incest? I'm probably thinking no, but they'd have balls to show it...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

^I know the show is more mature, but do you think it's mature enough to show incest? I'm probably thinking no, but they'd have balls to show it...

I don't think they'd cross the line to incest. That would present a whole new level of psychological trauma for Jack, lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

After three dark episodes it was nice getting something lighthearted. Ashi is such a tsundere XD. Loved her moments with Jack.

Scotsman returns next week!!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

After three dark episodes it was nice getting something lighthearted. Ashi is such a tsundere XD. Loved her moments with Jack.

Scotsman returns next week!!

agreed.I enjoyed Ashi's character in this one. Even from the beginning you knew she was gonna be given more character through the show. So it begins.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

EP4 was good. I'm glad Ashi saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well looks like we might find out the identity of the ominous horseman next week.

Lol at the fakeout with the Scotsman. I actually thought he was a goner for a second

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I thought of it yer standard filler episode. The ending was a bit of a trip and unexpected. Also occurred out of nowhere.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wow, they weren't ninja bodysuits. It was literally burned onto their skins

It be hilarious if Scaramouch reached Aku by the next episode to tell him about the sword. Only to discover the Jack got it back at the end of the episode, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back