• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai Champloo anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-RoxasXIII

I like Samurai Champloo because it's not like other animes out there it has a cross fusion of modern Japan in the Edo time period and a fusion of up to beat hip hop now normally I don't like Hip-Hop but it fits this show perfectly I like the story its serious and has a good sense of humor most of the time too.Its a good anime to sit back and relax to.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
What? The last six or so episodes were the best ones! D: I loved this show. Though, early on, it just seemed like I was watching filler after filler for an already vague plot. In the end, though, I was most satisfied.

Shadukai X

Banned
*looks at thread title, than at own signature*

I absolutely loved the show, it expressed the free-drifting kind of storyline that I love it was a really good show, and I have several episodes for my PSP.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
I just watched the episode wher Mugin meets that ninja chick and is trying to sleep with her, but she keeps hitting him. and he thinks its foreplay. best line ever, "I WANT MY NOOKIE!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back