• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Salvation [OOC & Sign-Up's]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Second character is done. I noticed one of her powers sort of lines up with another character, Skarr. But this is a case of parallel thinking, as mine was being created before his was. But as emotion control is only a secondary power of hers, Skarr would be much better at it (Except when dealing with a large mob, which I believe Rose can do but Skarr can't. Also, hers works on renegades.).

It was parallel thinking. I was halfway through my temp. when I noticed your character's abilities. I figured Skarr's overall Elemental theme was romance and persuasion, while Rose's was appearance and infiltration. Maybe they'll connect. Who knows? XD

On that note, I'll be adding a picture of Skarr I made to his temp soon, provided that's okay. I have slight experience with the GIMP, and it would be my way of getting back into the habit of the program.:3

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Pictures are fine. I just prefer a written description to see how well players can describe character's appearances.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pictures are fine. I just prefer a written description to see how well players can describe character's appearances.

Oh, I'm not changing the written thing at all. I'm just adding the pic as a.....secondary, if you will. I like to personalize my RP chars that way. :D

I wish I was better at describing appearances, TBH. Word usage isn't the problem. It's just difficult in finding the right words. There's only so many ways you can call someone pretty, or say they have a smooth face without going into PHD-levels of English. XD

<3

Call me Love, love.
That's fair enough. I don't mind you adding a picture at all. There are some areas in writing that people struggle with and other areas where they flourish. Don't let that get you down. All it takes it practice, and creating character templates is a great place to start.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Alright. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your templates, however, I'd like to get this started soon. I'm happy to wait until Friday the 5th of July. The RP OOC will have been up for two weeks at that point. If everyone's temps are completed before then, I will be happy to start earlier.

Chronic Hero

Dinosaur

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Mammal

Name:
Yosuke Narukami

Affiliation:
Renegade (Undercover as a Concordia Elite)

Element:
Solar, Gravity

Abilities:

Solar Absorption - Yosuke is unique like his siblings in that fact he is able absorb solar radiation. It is in a respect like photosynthesis in that his cells take in the radiation, processes and then nourishes his body. Once his muscle tissues are charged, they are able to output a powerful gravitational field in similarity to the Sun.

Gravity Field - Yosuke’s gravitational field proceeds from his body in a thin layer around his entire body. Despite being thin, it possesses great strength and density. This field is not at all influenced by the gravimetric of earth but in turn Yosuke can affect Earth’s gravity up to a foot away. Utilizing his unique control over gravity, Yosuke can simulate and create a variety of effects. First and foremost, Yosuke can increase the force of the field to repel, slow down, or all out stop attacks. The only drawback is that he cannot stop things unaffected by gravity.

Simulation of strength is also another feat accomplished by Yosuke. For lifting and throwing, he extends his gravitational field around an object allowing it to become lighter or heavier even after leaving his hands for an upwards of two minutes. The limits of his strength aren’t faithfully known yet as he simulates strength through gravity. In addition he can also increase the force of strikes through strengthening his field of gravity. It also notable that Yosuke can make gravity to make himself able to leap, flip, and move to a far greater extent then a human.

Lastly Yosuke has achieved a great feat in being able to feel the movement of forces through gravity. It is as great as his sense of touch, feeling anything that moving within a 4 meter radius around him.

Shinryakudō (侵略道, Way of Aggression) is Yosuke's personal style which combines classical boxing elements with knees and elbow strikes along with locks, sweeps, throws, head butts, and take-downs. He employs a tight defense and then looks to move inside his enemy to deal crippling blows.

Appearance:
(The one with the Dark Purple Hair)

Yosuke is a tall young man on the verge of reaching the peak of his physical fitness. Decently built with a well toned body, Yosuke has the physique of a natural athlete. Some might say he is slightly lean for his age but this is mostly due to his height that makes him look more lean than he really is. As such he best resembles a long distance runner, being tall, lithe, and trim. He is considered by most of the women in Odessa to be the most beautiful man there, and to have a very serene appearance. He is fair skinned with slightly sharp features and has a certain grace about himself. Long dark purple hair with two long locks frame his angular face on both sides. He has onyx eyes and fair skin.

Undercover as a Concordia Elite

Personality:

Yosuke is a man of few words, and will only speak when he really has to or when he is required to illustrate his point of view. Yosuke himself appears to be more composed, logical, manipulative, and intelligent then his siblings. Despite being a member of Royalty, he is rather quiet and usually keeps to himself, wanting to be left alone and doesn’t prefer human company. Yosuke believes that those with human attachments have the most to lose and are venerable to attack from their enemies and being hurt by the one they love, as such he prefers to be left alone. This aspect of his attitude may have something to do with the execution of his parents at his own hands.

He has a good understanding of human emotions as such he is able to read a person’s emotion very well, this makes infiltration into an enemy base much easier as he can pick up on a person individual pattern very quickly using his ability to understand emotions.

He will only kill specific people and as such it is against his philosophy to kill children Although if some else were to kill them then he would do nothing to stop them from doing so, as it is of no concern to him as long as his hands are not tainted with the blood of children he is fine by it. This make him much more twisted then he is usually seen and even deepens the mystery that surrounds Yosuke.

Yosuke usually maintains complete control of his emotions and is often accompanied by an air of confidence, his siblings have commented on the fact that most things don't seem to bother him, as he either casually ignores them or doesn’t feel the need to respond, unless it is something that intrigues him. Various people have also commented that his very presence is threatening, with a single word he can make those around him become very wary of him.

Staying along the lines of his quiet and reclusive personality he prefers not to engage in direct combat; but is rather content on silently observing both parties until the fighting reaches its conclusion, and refuses to fight unless he is challenged, threatened, or ordered by a superior. In battle Yosuke maintains his composure and will take in every little detail around him into account, although he remains quiet for most of the time when in battle there is a slight shift in his personality.

As he seems to have a habit of making conversation with an opponent in the heat of battle, this is either a way to distract the opponent from finding out his real intentions or a way of provoking them, either way it gives him the perfect opportunity to use their own weaknesses against them. Despite his quiet and reclusive nature in battle he becomes absolutely ruthless, he is cunning and manipulative and will use any means necessary to bring down his opponent, even if he has to trick his opponent or use mind games to intimidate or humiliate them.

Yosuke is a brilliant strategist; during battle he is much more analytical and observant, not making any unnecessary moves until he has fully studied his opponent’s thoughts and movements. Though not one to underestimate an opponent, he prefers to go into battle with much caution and makes preparations well in advance. Even when an enemy may prove to be stronger than him, he doesn't show much surprise or concern. He does not even lose his cool; this shows he has much confidence in his powers and skills, which makes him an extremely dangerous individual.

Biography: (At least two paragraphs, please!)

Other:

Ever since he was born, Yosuke has been blind. Throughout the years the young man has learned to cope with this and instead has increased his other senses to a peak human level.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
WIP

DINO-RANGERS GOOO! ...Ohhh you meant dinosaurs

Name:
Mitsuru Narukami

Affiliation:
Renegades

Element:
Light, Regeneration

Abilities:
Gathering her source of power--sunlight--Mitsuru has the ability to regenerate and heal.

Sunlit Regen
Mitsuru's main ability is a regeneration that is consistent with the sun's light. So long as she is underneath sunlight, her wounds heal. All wounds close within moments, though take a little time the deeper they are. Her body also quickly deals with illnesses, making her practically immune to illnesses. The signal to her power is a sparkle over the wound. Her regeneration's strength varies with the sun; at its peak, wounds heal very quickly, while at night they take a little longer with moonlight.

Soothing Light
Mitsuru's secondary ability comes in the form of healing. By taking the sunlight she consistently absorbs, instead of regenerating, she is able to heal others' wounds. It does not have the immediate effect her own regeneration does, and takes longer depending on the wound. When she is healing others, her regeneration is completely halted. The more she heals, the weaker her body gets, especially if it is in succession.

Shared Light
Mitsuru is able to have a constant regeneration affect on various allies. This regeneration is very slow, and heals over time as opposed to the healing her Soothing Light usually gives. While she has this ability, it drastically reduces her own regeneration ability. She can force the healing process to go faster, though it puts a lot of strain on her body. This ability is heightened by the sun's rays.

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mitsuru is a young lady whose height is a little above the average. She sports a pale complexion, an overly curvy body that has an ample bust, and extremely long hair that begins violet at the roots and descends into blonde at the tips, ending around her waist in waves. Her face is round, with big, golden eyes and bangs covering her forehead. Her attire is always on the modest side, usually covering her up, but her body tends to fill her clothes out. She usually wears a short, white dress with a frilled plum colored robe laced together with ribbons, accompanied by thigh high socks decorated with lilac ribbons and similarly colored heels.

Personality:
Sweeter then honey and just a bit more likely to stick to you, Mitsuru is best described as a typical little sister. Always smiling, looking up to and idolizing her brothers, and a bit on the ditzy side. She seems to possess an almost incorruptible sense of pureness above her, although this is due to her young age and naivete. More often then not she tries to see the best of people, although it isn't the smartest thing to do. Mitsuru always likes people to be happy and is highly empathetic to others. She is never intentionally mean and almost always has a smile on her face.
Likewise, she is a bit rash though and will not hesitate to throw herself into the fray to try and reason with the enemy. In this regard, Mitsuru can often be oblivious to certain words and meanings due to her sheltered upbringing. There's an endless amount of optimism she has, to the point where people think she's either very brave or very stupid. She also has a bit of insecurity there, however. Her biggest fear is losing any more family, and she despises the feeling of being weak or helpless. Despite never talking back or refusing to listen, she doesn't like it when she is told to hide. She also finds it hard to make decisions on her own, often feeling lost if not guided.

Biography:
Born into the noble Narukami family, Mitsuru was the youngest child and only daughter among two brothers. As a child she was quite frail, to the point where even holding her seemed to be difficult. She was often kept under a close watch but was still a blissful child not knowing any better. As she grew older her mother would tell her stories about Eve, and she ended up taking many of them to heart. Luckily she seemed to get better as she grew, though was often told to take it easy.

Once tragedy struck the Narukami household, she grew quiet. She made sure to take care of herself and her older brothers, often keeping whatever troubles she had inside. To avoid suspicion, she kept up the 'frail girl' charade, in order to hide her own power's tell tale sparkle. She's pretty much kept herself in the background, only fondly reminiscing.

Other:
She is usually seen carrying around a white parasol to avoid revealing her ability in public.
She has a frail girl persona that she uses to avoid attention.
She has a weakness for anything sugary, and dislikes vegetables.
Her outfits are always fancy and frilled.
She is right handed, but writes with her left hand.
She is known to be able to turn on the waterworks at will.
She loves stories.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Dinosaur

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I am quite fond of the idea of having a human within the fold. I've been hesitant to except, but I think its diversity will definitely have an interesting impact to the game. Welcome!

Chronic Hero

Thanks for accepting! Since my first character is fairly vulnerable though, I'd like to have another. If the biography isn't enough of a biography, just let me know and I'll change it to something more traditional.

tyrannosaurus

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Argenteus

It feels almost like there's gonna be some contest here over who get's to kill eve.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Thanks for accepting! Since my first character is fairly vulnerable though, I'd like to have another. If the biography isn't enough of a biography, just let me know and I'll change it to something more traditional.

tyrannosaurus

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm quite reluctant to accept this. Not due to the bio is lovely and the idea about the book sounds fantastic (hopefully we learn a bit more about it throughout the RP) however, I feel he's a bit TOO over powered with his pyrokenisis. I understand that he's supposed to have full mastery due to having the book but perhaps we could put a few limits on his abilities? Perhaps have them grow throughout the game? And I think the Incinerate plus the Petrification is a bit over kill.

But, with that said, if anyone else would like to offer their opinion, that would be great, and I hope I'm not stomping on your creativity, because other than his powers, I am thrilled to have Patches on board.

And a note to anyone else who has expressed interest/hasn't completed templates yet that the RP starts to two days. The RP will remain open permanently, but if you want to get accepted before it begins best move your bums =P

Chronic Hero

I'm quite reluctant to accept this. Not due to the bio is lovely and the idea about the book sounds fantastic (hopefully we learn a bit more about it throughout the RP) however, I feel he's a bit TOO over powered with his pyrokenisis. I understand that he's supposed to have full mastery due to having the book but perhaps we could put a few limits on his abilities? Perhaps have them grow throughout the game? And I think the Incinerate plus the Petrification is a bit over kill.

But, with that said, if anyone else would like to offer their opinion, that would be great, and I hope I'm not stomping on your creativity, because other than his powers, I am thrilled to have Patches on board.

And a note to anyone else who has expressed interest/hasn't completed templates yet that the RP starts to two days. The RP will remain open permanently, but if you want to get accepted before it begins best move your bums =P

I changed up his abilities a little bit. If he's still a little too much of a powerhouse, just let me know and I'll do some more editing. His weaknesses weren't included in the template, but rest assured the clues are there. For example, someone with control over water would be pretty much overwhelming and render his fire abilities nearly useless. Not to mention he's a scrawny old guy and wouldn't fare well in a physical confrontation with someone who has a weapon.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

I honestly don't think he's Overpowered at all. Pretty standard Pyro stuff. Plus if he isn't touching you than the petrification can't even work. There is plenty of people here who could stop that, mine's specifically. Doused the flames and he can't teleport and if he does teleport, you know here he's going.

Awards
Pyroportation - Teleporting through use of fire and flames. As the dude above me stated, it'd be pretty easy to tell where he may teleport next, so it can be dealt with (Pyroportation is an awesome word btw)

Pyrokinetic Healing - Can use fire to heal most external and some internal wounds. Would be nice to know how long it takes to heal, and if he could recover from soemthing as severe as say... having his liver punctured.

Pyrokinetic Construction - Weapons, walls, shields, auras and armor made of fire. What are 'Auras?' Also, cna he make ANY sort of weapon with this ability? Or a wall as large as that one in China? just a little bit of a sense of scale would help

Incineration - George's most common use of pyrokinesis. He can do this only by physical contact. So, can he set someone aflame just by touching them? If so that's... pretty metal man XD Though fire can spread easily, so I suppose it can make sense.

Terrakinetic Construction - Simple weapons, walls, and shields made of earthen materials. A sense of scale is less of an issue here, considering he'd be limited to whatever earth is around at the time.

Petrification - Can petrify living and nonliving things via physical touch. George lacks true understanding of this ability and can only petrify over time. Organic petrification takes significantly longer to achieve than non-organic petrification. Alright, this sounds pretty cool, but with something this dangerous, a definitive amount of time would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back