• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks ^^

(25 charater rule/ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

I might put up the new chappie if someone else posts in here.

But only cuz im bored and its done.

(Wow you guys get alot of chapters when I'm bored. LoL)

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
*insert usual rambling before a new chapter here*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11 ~Training Time

I eventually stopped crying. It took awhile, but I did. After that Yukito told me even more stuff. Which was just so much fun! In case you can’t tell for some strange odd reason, I was being sarcastic before.

Again with the questions. What’s kind of weird is that all these questions come up right after I talk to Yukito. Coincidence, I think not.

Anyways, How could my father do that?!My own father killed my mother?! Well if that doesn’t say family issues I don’t know what does! What I do know, is that he’s not getting away with it. I’ll stop him if it’s that last thing I do.

Yukito walked into the room, “Sakura,” he said, “are you ok?”

“Well lets see,” I answered, “I just found out that I have magical powers that will unleash all kinds of evils, and that the evil my powers unleashed will eventually come after me. Also I found out that my mother is a witch, my father is a warlock, oh and did I mention that my father killed my mother to get her powers. On top of that all, my father is now trying to kill me to get my powers, and I have no clue what they are!”

“Yea, so now would be a bad time to tell you there’s more huh?” Yukito said

“Yes, now would be a very bad time to tell me there’s more.” I answered and then screamed in a pillow. I took the pillow off my face and mumbled, “and the hits just keep on coming.”

“I heard that.” Yukito said.

“Yea well.” I answered

“Well, instead of telling you more bad news, how about I teach you to control your powers.” Yukito said back to me.

“I don’t even know what my powers are!” I yelled at Yukito, “all I know is that I did the thing with my hands and my dad raised up in the air and then he dropped when I put my hands down.”

“It’s called telekinesis.” Yukito told me, “now lets go practice how to use it.”

Yukito started to walk out of the room. When he got to the door he signaled for me to follow him. I glared a Yukito and then got up. I slowly moved to the door where Yukito was waiting. I wasn’t too ecstatic about practicing something I didn’t want in the first place.

We walked through the huge hallways of the building Yukito took me to. I later found out that the place was a safe haven for witches. Where they could practice magic freely and learn about magic too.

I also found out that it was started by my mother, and that Yukito’s entire family knew her. Also that my mother is the one who told Yukito to find me if anything ever happened to her. Well something happened to her. So I got to not only meet Yukito, but have my entire life change in a second. Not minute, second. It’s faster.

Once we finally got to the end of what seemed to be a never-ending hallway, we reached the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. There was a huge maze in it too. The maze was completely made up of bushes, and the bushes were so thick you couldn’t move through them if you tried. Lining all the paths were different flowers. None of them looked the same. Different sizes, colors and heights. I stood there in awe. Then it was ruined because Yukito tried to get me to use my powers again.

“I don’t know how I did it!” I screamed at Yukito

Then suddenly he ran away. I couldn’t find him. Then all of a sudden.

“Ah!” Yukito screamed as he came up behind me.

I swung my arm toward him and the suddenly he hit a bush that was right behind me.

“You move things when you’re scared.” Yukito said as he was getting out of the bush.

“Huh?” I said, “I don’t even now how I did that!”

“A witches powers are tied to their emotions,” Yukito answered, “You use your power of telekinesis when you’re scared.”

“Ok, just because I did it once when you came up behind me does not mean that.” I said

“You’ve done it twice!” Yukito yelled back at me

“When?!” I yelled

“When your father came charging at you with the athame, you moved your hand and he few up in the air,” Yukito said, “Why did you make him go up in the air . . . were you scared.”

“Ok, ok I was scared then too.” I answered to shut Yukito up, “Now stop.”

“Ok, now I’m going to teach you how to use your powers without being scared.” Yukito said while walking toward me.

“Stop saying powers. I have a power. Not plural.” I said glaring at him.

“Oh, you’ll find out what your other powers are, sooner than you think.” Yukito said grinning at me.

I sighed. This was going to be a long day. There was no way Yukito was going to let me stop until I know how to use my powers. Which could take forever. Though I do have to say, throwing Yukito through the air like that, was really fun. If the whole power thing didn’t come with my father trying to kill me thing, I wouldn’t mind if I had them. However, the power thing does come with the dad trying to kill me thing and it is sad, because otherwise they would rock.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
It's you, not Sakura.
I put you in it cause when I was typing it up at a part of it I remembered something you said and I couldn't resist putting you in!:toungesmile: But it's an alternate ending cause it kinda kills the story...and it's kinda your fault...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back