• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Im Not sure what you should call him.....But you no the name you said to me in private messages? Well In Fruits Basket (An Anime) One of the main Characters is called that! Lol!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok Sry for the TRIPLE post

And because I am getting the feeling that I'm talking to myself in here I WILL NOT post any new chapters until I have more readers.

And I know i said i would post this about 3 or more days ago but i was waiting for someone to post in here but it is obvious that no one is going to. So once i get more readers i will post a new chappie, okies?

here's chapter 8 right now.
I kno this one is short, but i will get better i swear.
Ok enough of my ramblings here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 ~ The Boy

Ok, originally I would not follow a boy I just met.

Especially because a mirror is the one who told me about him.

And the truth is the only reason I did follow him was because he had food.

Which is a very bad reason, but in my defense, I hadn’t eaten in about two days and was starving.

And this is going to sound so bad, but he was really cute! And trust me. I never say that about anyone.

So we left my house and started walking.

The whole time neither of us said anything. There was just awkward silence. Except when a dog, wolf or some other animal that can howl started to howl. Then I moved toward him and he grinned like it was stupid of me to be afraid of that sound. I believe in werewolves, so it was a reaction. The grin was not necessary.

“What a jerk” I thought to myself, “He not so cute anymore.”

Anyway, about 30 minutes later we ended up at this old park. You could tell nobody had been there for ages. The grass wasn’t cut and the lamp posts were all broken.

He grabbed a blanket out of a backpack that he had with him and laid it on the ground. Then he took out the food and we started talking.

I found out his name was Yukito. And that I could call him Yuki.

“Another Japanese name.” I thought and then realized I had just said that out loud.

“Why yes cherry blossom my name is Japanese too.” He said

“Haha, you’re not funny.” I replied back condescendingly.

“Well it is your name.” He said laughing

“No it’s the meaning of my name. My actually name is Sakura not cherry blossom.” I said

“Same diff.” He said “So do u want to know what powers you have now?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone cross your fingers cuz Chapter 9 might actually be kind of long on here.

Well I'm hoping.

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
New Record!

Quadruple Post!
Haha
I'm Horrible and I am talking to myself in here, but I wanted to post this anyways.

at least im not spamming the thread. (Well in a way) Cuz it does have to do with the story. Well Enough Of my ramblings. I'm Redoing all the chapters so far and I have 2,3 and 4 done. (I didn't change anything in Chapter 1 *At least I don't think so*) I figured I'd put them up. Well here are the better chapters. (At least I hope they're better)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning

Hi, my name is Sakura.Which means cherry blossoms in Japanese.

I have shoulder length brown hair, but it looks red because I have 50,000 red streaks in it.I wear black cloths most of the time and I’m almost 16 years old.

Oh and just so you know I’m not even near being Japanese. See my mom was obsessed with anything and everything that had to do with Japan. She said she would take me there one day, but now she can’t. You know why? Because about a month ago, she died in a car crash.

So now I have to move in with my father who I haven’t seen or talked to since I was five. (Some great dad huh?)

So today I start my new life. With a new school, and a new home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 ~ The Meeting

I got in the cab with the social working that was “taking care of me” for the time being, and you won’t believe what I saw.

His apartment wasn’t even big enough for a mouse! It was this ugly, gray color, and the windows in the front had obviously not been washed in months, maybe years. The grass all around it had turned brown. The whole complex could use some TLC if you ask me. All of the apartments in the complex looked exactly the same. Though for some reason my father’s seemed worse. I don’t know if it’s because it was his apartment, or if it really was worse, but I knew that the inside was going to be even worse than the outside. It looked so small from the outside. I can’t even imagine what the inside will look like. “This is gonna be bad.” I kept thinking, “It’s going to be really bad.”

The next thing I knew, I was outside of the door with the social worker. She knocked on the door and said,
“Hello, I have someone here who is very eager to meet you!”

While she was saying that I glared at her in a way that said “Yea right, I really want to meet the man who ignored me for half my life.”

She glared back at me. I looked away from her face and then I heard my father say,“Hi both of you come in.”

Before he even finished that sentence, the social worker handed me my bags and ran off to the cab as fast as she could. Maybe she didn’t want to meet him as much as I did. Wait, no, I could beat anyone in a hatred contest toward this man. I sighed and went into the apartment.

I looked around quick and my father looked like a bum. He obviously hadn’t shaved in days. He was wearing a gray shirt that looked black because of how dirty it was. And some extremely baggy jean that screamed ugly. It was horrible. After looking at him, and around his apartment I knew that he was a bum.

And the apartment? Well I was right. The inside was much worse than the outside. The kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom were all in one room. Put together. There was a bedroom about the size of a walk in closet in the back. The only light in the room was a light hanging from the ceiling. From what I could see, that light was going to crash down any second now. All I know is that there is no way I’m staying there.

Well after about an hour of staring at each other, the floor and the ceiling. I finally built up enough nerve to talk to him without completely going off about how ridiculously small his apartment was, but sadly the amount of nerve I spent an hour of my life building up was only enough for a polite “Hi.”

And five seconds after that hi I went into lala land (a place I often visit) and started thinking about how I never had any trouble talking to Mom. Like never. We always had something to talk about. She was my best friend and I was hers. And then he talked which ended my trip to lala land really quick.

My dad said, “Hi, um are you hungry? Do you want something to drink or anything?”

I said no even though I was starving. I didn’t like it there, and I wasn’t planning on staying, but I figured tomorrow I’d get both something to eat and I would tell him that he needed to find a bigger apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 ~ Where Are You?

Well I woke up to an empty room. That for some reason is even considered as an apartment. I could see straight through to where the closet that was called a bedroom was. So where could my father possibly have gone?

I put on a black shirt and a pair of old jeans to go outside and look for him.

He wasn’t there either.

It was starting to get on my nerves. My dad should have waited till I got up to leave. Then I would actually know where he was going.

So I went back into the apartment, and looked if there was a note or anything left out for me so I would know where he was. When I didn’t find one I grabbed my dark blue hoodie, and went to go see if I could find him.

After running half way across the town, and having 50 guys whistle and stare at me I still couldn’t find my dad.

It was definitely one of those moments where I wished I was 16 so I could legally drive a car. Well kind of.

After that I officially decided that I was going back to the apartment.

There was no way I was gonna look for him anymore.

Five seconds after I finally made up my mind my stomach growled so loud u could hear it in Japan. To make it worse I was right by Burger King.

To resist the urge to spend what little money I did have with me, I ran. All the way back to that apartment as fast as I could. Which made me even more hungry.

Then once I finally got back my dad was there. He was just staring at the door. Like he was waiting for me. He’s the one who just got up and left. I was looking for him! Then I saw the look on his face. He is really angry. His face is completely red. Like redder than a cherry red. This could get bad. Wait no, this will be bad. He started to move toward me. Either he was moving extremely slow, or he was just moving slow in my mind. Like in those movies where something bad is about to happen, and everything does into slow-mo, and you see everything that happened perfectly. Well ladies and gentlemen either you can save me now, or you can tell the police how I really died. Personally, I like breathing so if you could do the first one that would be great. I took a big gulp and closed the door.

Once he got close enough to blow my hearing out he yelled,

“Where have you been young lady?!”

I yell back “Looking fo-“

Then a really loud booming of “Don’t you talk back to me!” after that came he said some random other things that I didn’t really care about, but when he started to talk about my mom like he knew her, I snapped. I started yelling right back at my dad, and his face got even redder. (Which at the time I didn’t think it was humanly possible, but it did.)

Eventually, I didn’t get to say anything else. You know why? Well actually neither do I. All I know was that there was a sharp pain in the side of my face, and once I finally got back up I realized that I had just been punched. Which is illegal, right? I thought so.

With that I ran out the door into the streets and started looking for my old home. For my actual home. The placed where someone would actually tell me if they were leaving before I got up, or at least would leave a note somewhere. The place where I wouldn’t get punched for no reason. (Well almost no reason, but he didn’t have to punch me for yelling back. Grounding would work fine.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 ~ Questions

After being punched I started thinking. Which lead to me realizing why my mom made us move so much. She always said that we were going on new adventures. To new places. So we could meet new people. And see new sights.

But after that I started wondering . . . maybe the actual reason we moved so much was because she didn’t want my father to find me. Maybe it was because she didn’t want him to find us. I think my mom knew how abusive he was. I think she knew he would come after me. I’m sure that’s why we moved around so much.

Thinking about all those questions gave me the biggest one ever . . .

What if my mom’s death wasn’t on an accident?

The other driver just ran when he or she hit her.

It could have been him, but why would he want to kill my mom?

I looked up to see how far I had ran already. I was far enough that he couldn’t catch me on foot, but not far enough that he couldn’t catch me with the car. Actually there’s no where that would be too far for him to catch me with a car. Unless of course I magically teleported to a different state. Then he still could catch me by car, but it’d take longer. Anyway, I have about ten more blocks to run before I got to my house.

There were only three things that were running through my mind the entire 10 blocks. The first one was; Why?! The second one was; Run faster! You can’t let him catch you! And the third one was actually all of the questions I had before. All those things clashing in my head at once was starting to give me a big headache.

Then I looked up again. Ten blocks had shortened into about 2 ½ .A rush of relief came when I realized that. A few more minutes until I can hopefully find some answers. Then again what answers are you going to find in an empty house?

All I know is if he really did kill my mom there is no way he’s getting away with it. I’ll make sure of that.

Just before reaching my house a new question came into my head. I wondered what he could possibly want that my mom has. What’s so valuable that he had to kill her to get it? Why exactly did he want whatever it was? It’s not like me or my mom have anything valuable. At least I don’t think so.

Those same questions and about fifty others were flowing through my head as I walked toward the front gate to the place where I used to live. I saw the For Sale sign in front of my old home and kicked it down right away. I didn't want them selling this place. At least not yet. I got to the front gate. It was locked so my only option was to climb over the huge fence that surronded my entire home. I grabbed as far up as I could and started to climb, five minutes later I reached the top. I jumped down and walked across the front lawn to get to the porch stairs. As I looked up I noticed that the huge Victorian house I once lived in looked almost exactly the same. Even the vines on the side of the house that I had climbed up and down for so many years. From what I could see two idiotic kids must of gotten past the gate, because the two huge stained glass window that were in front of the house were broken in certain places. Jerks, I thought. If you haven’t guessed already I did live in a huge house resembling a mansion. Ok, Ok it was a mansion. I got to the huge front door, and I took the key to the house out of my pocket. Hoping that it would work when I put it in. Luckily, they hadn’t changed the locks yet and it did. I turned the key and opened the door to the place I used to call my home.

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks ^-^

And I can't kill Sakura's dad. . . yet.

Lawlz

Oh btw I fixed Chapters 5 and 6. Maybe 7 I don't remember and I dont wanna look to find out. Lol I'm lazy.

I'll post them if I get more readers.

But if you look at chapters 2,3 and 4 from before and the ones now theres a big difference, no? ^^

Edit ~ Ok, I fixed all of the chapters now and Changed some titles Put some together split a few apart. Blah blah blah, So eventually I will post them up here.

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
LoL

Ok well Im gonna Hijack your story and kill Riku!
Uh huh
Yea
I will
Watch me

Anyway
Here the rest of the chapters that I fixed.
(man i need more readers I have 3 other chappies than these done -.-)

Chapter 5 ~ The Voice

I went inside the hallway of my old home, and for some reason the house didn’t seem mine anymore. It seemed cold and dark. I felt as if I almost shouldn’t have been there. Actually I got a shiver down my spine right when I stepped into the house. It was almost pitch black inside. I walked over to the light switch, but when I flicked it up the light wouldn’t turn on.

“They probably turned the electricity off in this place.” I said in a low voice.

I went to the staircase and started walking to my mom’s old room. Just before I reached he room I passed my old room. It had nothing in it except the old drawings I did on the walls. I smiled at the sight of them.

Then suddenly I heard a voice come from my mom’s bedroom.

Oh no, don’t let it be him, I thought

I walked out of my old room, and slowly walked down the rest of the hallway to my mother’s former room. Very carefully I opened the door to my mom’s old room, but inside there was nothing. There was no one in her room. Where did the voices come from then?

I looked around. It looked exactly like I remembered it. Except it didn’t have any furniture in it anymore. But somehow it was still as nice as before.

Actually, all of the stuff had been taken out of the room except an old mirror. It was still covered by a sheet too. Just like it always was when I was little.

~.:Flashback:.~

(In Sakura’s mother’s room.)

Little Sakura, “Mommy, Why is that mirror always covered?”

* Sakura’s mother smiles *

“It’s covered because I don’t want dust to get all over it.” Sakura’s mother replied hugging Sakura.

“Well that’s a silly reason!” Sakura yelled.

~.:End of Flashback:.~

Suddenly the voice came back.

“Where are you?! Who are you?!” I yelled

Then I realized the voices sounded like they were coming from in front of me, but the only thing in front of me was that mirror. And last I’d checked inanimate objects couldn’t talk. Still, I moved toward the mirror, and pulled off the cover on it. Once I did, I knew that the reason her mother kept it covered wasn’t because she was afraid of dust getting on it.

She kept it covered for an entirely different reason.

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 6 ~ Did That Mirror Just Talk?!

I swear I just saw a face in that mirror. You’re going insane Sakura. You need to get some sleep. Just a stupid illusion. You’re tired. That’s it. You’re just seeing things. I thought to try and convince myself I was. It wasn’t all that convincing though.

I looked in the mirror again, but all I could see when I looked in the mirror was the extremely huge welt I had on the side of my face from my father punching me earlier.

Suddenly the face appeared in the mirror again. I didn’t get a good look but I could tell that if there was a face in the mirror, that face was definitely a girl’s face. Unless a guy has really long hair. Which now that I think about it, that’s not really uncommon these days. Anyways, I was sure I was going insane. A mirror can’t talk. Then that face reappeared long enough for me to see what he/she (hopefully she) looked like.

Thank god, it was a she. Although she had no body. She was just a floating head in a mirror. (God help me) She had long brown hair. Past that I have no clue what she looked like because well . . . she has no body.

Then the mirror talked.

“No way,” I said trying to convince myself, “There is no way that mirror just talked.”

I turned away from the mirror and heard a female voice yell, “Where do you think your going?!”

“Sorry, but this is getting a little too snow whitey for me.” I replied into thin air feeling like a complete idiot.

“Snow whitey? What is snow whitey?” It asked

“Snow White. With the mirror on the wall, and you ask it a question then the mirror tells u the answ-” I paused, “I’m going insane! I’m talking to a MIRROR!” I yelled

“What? You don’t believe that I’m talking to you?” The mirror said

“Of course I don’t believe that your talking! You’re a mirror!” I yelled as loud as I could.

The mirror started rambling on and on about destiny and what I have to do.

I ignored it and said “This is all a dream, your dreaming, you’ll wake up any moment now and this will all be over.” After that I started to walk out of the room.

“If you walk away you’ll never found out what happened to your mom.” The mirror said and then I glared at the mirror, and it yelled, “Hello?! Do you want to know what happened or not? We don’t have much time before he gets here!”

“Before who gets here?” I asked it

“The warlock of course. Well here’s the deal kid. I hav-“

“My name is Sakura.” I cut her off before she finished her sentence. “And I’m not going to stand here and have a conversation with a mirror! You’re an inanimate object! Shut up! And let me leave with at least a little bit of my sanity left!” I paused for about five seconds after saying that and yelled, “Did you just say warlock?!”

“Yes I did. I can’t explain now I have a friend waiting downstairs for you. He’ll fill u in on everything and answer your questions. He’ll be with you your entire journey too.” The mirror said

“WHAT JOURNEY! And who’s your friend?! The toaster?!” I yelled

“No, he’s an actual person” she replied condescendingly “He’ll help you to find the truth.”

“Ok, I don’t really feel like talking to an inanimate object anymore so I’m going to go.” I said.

With that I covered up the mirror and went downstairs to leave.

But just before I left the mirror said that I must get out of the house quick for he will be here soon. I glared at the stupid mirror again and left.

I went downstairs, and to my surprise there was a boy around my age waiting for me. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes that you could get lost in (I know because I did for a second), and was wearing all black cloths. He was actually pretty cute too. He was also better than a toaster, and much better than a stupid mirror.

“Sakura?” he said

I looked up and said “Yes?”

**************************************************************************************
Chapter 7 ~ The Boy

Ok, originally I would not follow a boy I just met. Especially because a mirror is the one who told me about him. The truth is the only reason I did follow him was because he had food. Which is a very bad reason, but in my defense, I hadn’t eaten in about two days and was starving. This is going to sound so bad, but he was really cute! And trust me. I never say that about anyone.

We were outside walking toward the front gate when I noticed that it was now open. But how could have it opened? You need the key, and I lived here and I don’t have it anymore. So how is it open now? I ran up to the doors and looked if that boy used something to pry it open. There wasn’t even a scratch on the door. It was fine. Nothing was making sense lately. Why would that? I sighed and walked out the front gate. He was out too, and I forgot to close the gate so I went back to do so, but when I got there the gate was already closed. I watched the boy I was with leave and he didn’t do it so who did? I walked away to where the boy was standing and we left.

The whole time neither of us said anything. There was just awkward silence. Except when a dog, wolf or some other animal that can howl started to howl. Then I moved toward him and he grinned like it was stupid of me to be afraid of that sound. I believe in werewolves, so it was a reaction. The grin was not necessary. I glared at him and the he just grinned again. This time even bigger than before.

What a jerk, I thought to myself, He not so cute anymore. After that thought I hit him in the arm. He looked at me like I was a moron and asked me what that was for. Yet again I glared at him. This time I started to run away though. He followed me of course, and I guess he heard some of my conversation with the mirror in my mothers room because he said, “Hi my name is toaster.” After that he started cracking up, and I tried not to at first but I eventually ended up laughing with him.

Anyway, about 30 minutes later we ended up at this old park. You could tell nobody had been there for ages. The grass wasn’t cut and the lamp posts were all broken. It was a complete dump. Why would he take me here? Not a good way to get a girl to like you. Oh, and in a friend kind of way you weird people! I just met the dude. I you think I’m going out with him you’re way past wrong. Besides he acts like a complete jerk to me. Cha right. I don’t like that idiot. Hmph.

He grabbed a blanket out of a backpack that he had with him and laid it on the ground. Then he took out the food and we started talking. I found out his name was Yukito. And that I could call him Yuki. Not that I actually would call him Yuki.

“Another Japanese name though.” I thought and then realized I had just said that out loud.

“Why yes cherry blossom my name is Japanese too.” Yukito said

“Well it is your name.” Yukito said laughing

“No it’s the meaning of my name. My actually name is Sakura not cherry blossom.” I replied glaring at him.

“Same diff,” Yukito said “So do u want to know what powers you have now?”

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmmmmmm But how do we get more pepole in here?
Well I dunno
But here are all the chapters I fixed in one post. No new ones, I'm just puttikng them here so the new chapters are easier to get to.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning
Hi, my name is Sakura.Which means cherry blossoms in Japanese.

I have shoulder length brown hair, but it looks red because I have 50,000 red streaks in it.I wear black cloths most of the time and I’m almost 16 years old.

Oh and just so you know I’m not even near being Japanese. See my mom was obsessed with anything and everything that had to do with Japan. She said she would take me there one day, but now she can’t. You know why? Because about a month ago, she died in a car crash.

So now I have to move in with my father who I haven’t seen or talked to since I was five. (Some great dad huh?)

So today I start my new life. With a new school, and a new home.

Chapter 2 ~ The Meeting

I got in the cab with the social working that was “taking care of me” for the time being, and you won’t believe what I saw.

His apartment wasn’t even big enough for a mouse! It was this ugly, gray color, and the windows in the front had obviously not been washed in months, maybe years. The grass all around it had turned brown. The whole complex could use some TLC if you ask me. All of the apartments in the complex looked exactly the same. Though for some reason my father’s seemed worse. I don’t know if it’s because it was his apartment, or if it really was worse, but I knew that the inside was going to be even worse than the outside. It looked so small from the outside. I can’t even imagine what the inside will look like. “This is gonna be bad.” I kept thinking, “It’s going to be really bad.”

The next thing I knew, I was outside of the door with the social worker. She knocked on the door and said,

“Hello, I have someone here who is very eager to meet you!”

While she was saying that I glared at her in a way that said “Yea right, I really want to meet the man who ignored me for half my life.”

She glared back at me. I looked away from her face and then I heard my father say,“Hi both of you come in.”

Before he even finished that sentence, the social worker handed me my bags and ran off to the cab as fast as she could. Maybe she didn’t want to meet him as much as I did. Wait, no, I could beat anyone in a hatred contest toward this man. I sighed and went into the apartment.

I looked around quick and my father looked like a bum. He obviously hadn’t shaved in days. He was wearing a gray shirt that looked black because of how dirty it was. And some extremely baggy jean that screamed ugly. It was horrible. After looking at him, and around his apartment I knew that he was a bum.
And the apartment? Well I was right. The inside was much worse than the outside. The kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom were all in one room. Put together. There was a bedroom about the size of a walk in closet in the back. The only light in the room was a light hanging from the ceiling. From what I could see, that light was going to crash down any second now. All I know is that there is no way I’m staying there.

Well after about an hour of staring at each other, the floor and the ceiling. I finally built up enough nerve to talk to him without completely going off about how ridiculously small his apartment was, but sadly the amount of nerve I spent an hour of my life building up was only enough for a polite “Hi.”

And five seconds after that hi I went into lala land (a place I often visit) and started thinking about how I never had any trouble talking to Mom. Like never. We always had something to talk about. She was my best friend and I was hers. And then he talked which ended my trip to lala land really quick.
My dad said, “Hi, um are you hungry? Do you want something to drink or anything?”

I said no even though I was starving. I didn’t like it there, and I wasn’t planning on staying, but I figured tomorrow I’d get both something to eat and I would tell him that he needed to find a bigger apartment.

Chapter 3 ~ Where Are You?

Well I woke up to an empty room. That for some reason is even considered as an apartment. I could see straight through to where the closet that was called a bedroom was. So where could my father possibly have gone?

I put on a black shirt and a pair of old jeans to go outside and look for him.

He wasn’t there either.

It was starting to get on my nerves. My dad should have waited till I got up to leave. Then I would actually know where he was going.

So I went back into the apartment, and looked if there was a note or anything left out for me so I would know where he was. When I didn’t find one I grabbed my dark blue hoodie, and went to go see if I could find him.

After running half way across the town, and having 50 guys whistle and stare at me I still couldn’t find my dad.

It was definitely one of those moments where I wished I was 16 so I could legally drive a car. Well kind of.

After that I officially decided that I was going back to the apartment.

There was no way I was gonna look for him anymore.

Five seconds after I finally made up my mind my stomach growled so loud u could hear it in Japan. To make it worse I was right by Burger King.

To resist the urge to spend what little money I did have with me, I ran. All the way back to that apartment as fast as I could. Which made me even more hungry.

Then once I finally got back my dad was there. He was just staring at the door. Like he was waiting for me. He’s the one who just got up and left. I was looking for him! Then I saw the look on his face. He is really angry. His face is completely red. Like redder than a cherry red. This could get bad. Wait no, this will be bad. He started to move toward me. Either he was moving extremely slow, or he was just moving slow in my mind. Like in those movies where something bad is about to happen, and everything does into slow-mo, and you see everything that happened perfectly. Well ladies and gentlemen either you can save me now, or you can tell the police how I really died. Personally, I like breathing so if you could do the first one that would be great. I took a big gulp and closed the door.

Once he got close enough to blow my hearing out he yelled,

“Where have you been young lady?!”

I yell back “Looking fo-“

Then a really loud booming of “Don’t you talk back to me!” after that came he said some random other things that I didn’t really care about, but when he started to talk about my mom like he knew her, I snapped. I started yelling right back at my dad, and his face got even redder. (Which at the time I didn’t think it was humanly possible, but it did.)

Eventually, I didn’t get to say anything else. You know why? Well actually neither do I. All I know was that there was a sharp pain in the side of my face, and once I finally got back up I realized that I had just been punched. Which is illegal, right? I thought so.

With that I ran out the door into the streets and started looking for my old home. For my actual home. The placed where someone would actually tell me if they were leaving before I got up, or at least would leave a note somewhere. The place where I wouldn’t get punched for no reason. (Well almost no reason, but he didn’t have to punch me for yelling back. Grounding would work fine.)

Chapter 4 ~ Questions
After being punched I started thinking. Which lead to me realizing why my mom made us move so much. She always said that we were going on new adventures. To new places. So we could meet new people. And see new sights.

But after that I started wondering . . . maybe the actual reason we moved so much was because she didn’t want my father to find me. Maybe it was because she didn’t want him to find us. I think my mom knew how abusive he was. I think she knew he would come after me. I’m sure that’s why we moved around so much.

Thinking about all those questions gave me the biggest one ever . . .

What if my mom’s death wasn’t on an accident?

The other driver just ran when he or she hit her.

It could have been him, but why would he want to kill my mom?

I looked up to see how far I had ran already. I was far enough that he couldn’t catch me on foot, but not far enough that he couldn’t catch me with the car. Actually there’s no where that would be too far for him to catch me with a car. Unless of course I magically teleported to a different state. Then he still could catch me by car, but it’d take longer. Anyway, I have about ten more blocks to run before I got to my house.

There were only three things that were running through my mind the entire 10 blocks. The first one was; Why?! The second one was; Run faster! You can’t let him catch you! And the third one was actually all of the questions I had before. All those things clashing in my head at once was starting to give me a big headache.

Then I looked up again. Ten blocks had shortened into about 2 ½ .A rush of relief came when I realized that. A few more minutes until I can hopefully find some answers. Then again what answers are you going to find in an empty house?

All I know is if he really did kill my mom there is no way he’s getting away with it. I’ll make sure of that.
Just before reaching my house a new question came into my head. I wondered what he could possibly want that my mom has. What’s so valuable that he had to kill her to get it? Why exactly did he want whatever it was? It’s not like me or my mom have anything valuable. At least I don’t think so.

Those same questions and about fifty others were flowing through my head as I walked toward the front gate to the place where I used to live. I saw the For Sale sign in front of my old home and kicked it down right away. I didn't want them selling this place. At least not yet. I got to the front gate. It was locked so my only option was to climb over the huge fence that surronded my entire home. I grabbed as far up as I could and started to climb, five minutes later I reached the top. I jumped down and walked across the front lawn to get to the porch stairs. As I looked up I noticed that the huge Victorian house I once lived in looked almost exactly the same. Even the vines on the side of the house that I had climbed up and down for so many years. From what I could see two idiotic kids must of gotten past the gate, because the two huge stained glass window that were in front of the house were broken in certain places. Jerks, I thought. If you haven’t guessed already I did live in a huge house resembling a mansion. Ok, Ok it was a mansion. I got to the huge front door, and I took the key to the house out of my pocket. Hoping that it would work when I put it in. Luckily, they hadn’t changed the locks yet and it did. I turned the key and opened the door to the place I used to call my home.

Chapter 5 ~ The Voice

I went inside the hallway of my old home, and for some reason the house didn’t seem mine anymore. It seemed cold and dark. I felt as if I almost shouldn’t have been there. Actually I got a shiver down my spine right when I stepped into the house. It was almost pitch black inside. I walked over to the light switch, but when I flicked it up the light wouldn’t turn on.

“They probably turned the electricity off in this place.” I said in a low voice.
I went to the staircase and started walking to my mom’s old room. Just before I reached he room I passed my old room. It had nothing in it except the old drawings I did on the walls. I smiled at the sight of them.

Then suddenly I heard a voice come from my mom’s bedroom.

Oh no, don’t let it be him, I thought

I walked out of my old room, and slowly walked down the rest of the hallway to my mother’s former room. Very carefully I opened the door to my mom’s old room, but inside there was nothing. There was no one in her room. Where did the voices come from then?

I looked around. It looked exactly like I remembered it. Except it didn’t have any furniture in it anymore. But somehow it was still as nice as before.

Actually, all of the stuff had been taken out of the room except an old mirror. It was still covered by a sheet too. Just like it always was when I was little.

~.:Flashback:.~

(In Sakura’s mother’s room.)

Little Sakura, “Mommy, Why is that mirror always covered?”

* Sakura’s mother smiles *

“It’s covered because I don’t want dust to get all over it.” Sakura’s mother replied hugging Sakura.

“Well that’s a silly reason!” Sakura yelled.

~.:End of Flashback:.~

Suddenly the voice came back.

“Where are you?! Who are you?!” I yelled

Then I realized the voices sounded like they were coming from in front of me, but the only thing in front of me was that mirror. And last I’d checked inanimate objects couldn’t talk. Still, I moved toward the mirror, and pulled off the cover on it. Once I did, I knew that the reason her mother kept it covered wasn’t because she was afraid of dust getting on it.

She kept it covered for an entirely different reason.

Chapter 6 ~ Did That Mirror Just Talk?!
I swear I just saw a face in that mirror. You’re going insane Sakura. You need to get some sleep. Just a stupid illusion. You’re tired. That’s it. You’re just seeing things. I thought to try and convince myself I was. It wasn’t all that convincing though.

I looked in the mirror again, but all I could see when I looked in the mirror was the extremely huge welt I had on the side of my face from my father punching me earlier.

Suddenly the face appeared in the mirror again. I didn’t get a good look but I could tell that if there was a face in the mirror, that face was definitely a girl’s face. Unless a guy has really long hair. Which now that I think about it, that’s not really uncommon these days. Anyways, I was sure I was going insane. A mirror can’t talk. Then that face reappeared long enough for me to see what he/she (hopefully she) looked like.

Thank god, it was a she. Although she had no body. She was just a floating head in a mirror. (God help me) She had long brown hair. Past that I have no clue what she looked like because well . . . she has no body.

Then the mirror talked.

“No way,” I said trying to convince myself, “There is no way that mirror just talked.”

I turned away from the mirror and heard a female voice yell, “Where do you think your going?!”

“Sorry, but this is getting a little too snow whitey for me.” I replied into thin air feeling like a complete idiot.
“Snow whitey? What is snow whitey?” It asked

“Snow White. With the mirror on the wall, and you ask it a question then the mirror tells u the answ-” I paused, “I’m going insane! I’m talking to a MIRROR!” I yelled

“What? You don’t believe that I’m talking to you?” The mirror said

“Of course I don’t believe that your talking! You’re a mirror!” I yelled as loud as I could.

The mirror started rambling on and on about destiny and what I have to do.

I ignored it and said “This is all a dream, your dreaming, you’ll wake up any moment now and this will all be over.” After that I started to walk out of the room.

“If you walk away you’ll never found out what happened to your mom.” The mirror said and then I glared at the mirror, and it yelled, “Hello?! Do you want to know what happened or not? We don’t have much time before he gets here!”

“Before who gets here?” I asked it

“The warlock of course. Well here’s the deal kid. I hav-“

“My name is Sakura.” I cut her off before she finished her sentence. “And I’m not going to stand here and have a conversation with a mirror! You’re an inanimate object! Shut up! And let me leave with at least a little bit of my sanity left!” I paused for about five seconds after saying that and yelled, “Did you just say warlock?!”

“Yes I did. I can’t explain now I have a friend waiting downstairs for you. He’ll fill u in on everything and answer your questions. He’ll be with you your entire journey too.” The mirror said

“WHAT JOURNEY! And who’s your friend?! The toaster?!” I yelled

“No, he’s an actual person” she replied condescendingly “He’ll help you to find the truth.”

“Ok, I don’t really feel like talking to an inanimate object anymore so I’m going to go.” I said.
With that I covered up the mirror and went downstairs to leave.

But just before I left the mirror said that I must get out of the house quick for he will be here soon. I glared at the stupid mirror again and left.

I went downstairs, and to my surprise there was a boy around my age waiting for me. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes that you could get lost in (I know because I did for a second), and was wearing all black cloths. He was actually pretty cute too. He was also better than a toaster, and much better than a stupid mirror.

“Sakura?” he said

I looked up and said “Yes?”

Chapter 7 ~ The Boy

Ok, originally I would not follow a boy I just met. Especially because a mirror is the one who told me about him. The truth is the only reason I did follow him was because he had food. Which is a very bad reason, but in my defense, I hadn’t eaten in about two days and was starving. This is going to sound so bad, but he was really cute! And trust me. I never say that about anyone.

We were outside walking toward the front gate when I noticed that it was now open. But how could have it opened? You need the key, and I lived here and I don’t have it anymore. So how is it open now? I ran up to the doors and looked if that boy used something to pry it open. There wasn’t even a scratch on the door. It was fine. Nothing was making sense lately. Why would that? I sighed and walked out the front gate. He was out too, and I forgot to close the gate so I went back to do so, but when I got there the gate was already closed. I watched the boy I was with leave and he didn’t do it so who did? I walked away to where the boy was standing and we left.

The whole time neither of us said anything. There was just awkward silence. Except when a dog, wolf or some other animal that can howl started to howl. Then I moved toward him and he grinned like it was stupid of me to be afraid of that sound. I believe in werewolves, so it was a reaction. The grin was not necessary. I glared at him and the he just grinned again. This time even bigger than before.

What a jerk, I thought to myself, He not so cute anymore. After that thought I hit him in the arm. He looked at me like I was a moron and asked me what that was for. Yet again I glared at him. This time I started to run away though. He followed me of course, and I guess he heard some of my conversation with the mirror in my mothers room because he said, “Hi my name is toaster.” After that he started cracking up, and I tried not to at first but I eventually ended up laughing with him.

Anyway, about 30 minutes later we ended up at this old park. You could tell nobody had been there for ages. The grass wasn’t cut and the lamp posts were all broken. It was a complete dump. Why would he take me here? Not a good way to get a girl to like you. Oh, and in a friend kind of way you weird people! I just met the dude. I you think I’m going out with him you’re way past wrong. Besides he acts like a complete jerk to me. Cha right. I don’t like that idiot. Hmph.

He grabbed a blanket out of a backpack that he had with him and laid it on the ground. Then he took out the food and we started talking. I found out his name was Yukito. And that I could call him Yuki. Not that I actually would call him Yuki.

“Another Japanese name though.” I thought and then realized I had just said that out loud.

“Why yes cherry blossom my name is Japanese too.” Yukito said

“Well it is your name.” Yukito said laughing

“No it’s the meaning of my name. My actually name is Sakura not cherry blossom.” I replied glaring at him.

“Same diff,” Yukito said “So do u want to know what powers you have now?”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back